GTR2 nGT cars to GTR Evolution

Again GTR2 physics :( Ill let it pass then... Would love to download a Nissan with equal performance as the the other Evo cars. Oh well...

• Andrew Evans

if peeps are going to trouble of porting cars into evo - it's a shame they don't do the full job... :rain:

Agree with Bram and Andrew.

But theres hope! Over at RSC some guy Luis Branco is making the Lamborghini and Maserati MC12! They look fantastic. My hope is with him and of course SCCA1981's excellent job with the F430 and 997's. If we can get the Lambo and Maserati in the we can have the FIA GT mod!!

• Marcin Wójcik

Maybe soon (2 days maybe less) i'll do conversion physic from mod GTR2 by SimRacingPLv0.99. It is much more real than original physic.

Agree with Bram and Andrew.

But theres hope! Over at RSC some guy Luis Branco is making the Lamborghini and Maserati MC12! They look fantastic. My hope is with him and of course SCCA1981's excellent job with the F430 and 997's. If we can get the Lambo and Maserati in the we can have the FIA GT mod!!

Luis Branco is doing the F550 too...

• Chad711

I've been testing Luis Branco cars for him. He will be releasing them very soon. I must say I am more impressed with his cars then the other GTR2 mods that we have seen. The setups can be adjusted to the same scale as Evo cars instead of the GTR2 setups.

I noticed that you can actually get side ways in these cars if you are not careful, which is not what I saw from other GTR2 mods.

Look for it soon (Lambo, Maserati & F550)

Did someone do a lap comparison with the current evo cars and the conversions?

• Marcin Wójcik

As i said i'm not an author of this physic so i don't know what exactly has been changed. As i remeber most changes were on tire. They have less grip and are more heating. There was some not fully solved problems with tire heating. The SLIPCURVE sections in .tyr files is separate for front and rear tires. Originally front and rear tires are together in one.
Other things (engine, aero, suspension) also were modified but i don't really know what exactly has been changed.
If i find more information about changes i will write here.

ps. sorry for my english

Just like you install any other tracks and cars in the game (use search box for numerous threads with this question)

• Marcin Wójcik

Tomorrow I upload It somewhere and I post links.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%