GTR2 Mod

I just tested the mod in a 15 min race round Nurburgring GP and they seem balanced against the Evo cars. Did the GTR2 top classes vs Evo Pro and Evo Pro got 1st & 3rd & last while GTR2 got 2nd and another 4 in the top 10. So maybe the physics aren't completely the same? Either way, it's great that they work together :D.

I have installed this mod in race 07 and none of the icons show up in race07, i have checked for previous versions and the files and folders in the read me and didn't have them so no files to delete.
Anyone got any ideas, all the addon tracks I have put in work perfectly

No idea quakesim. And at people saying about the physics, they are very balanced with GTR Evo ones because as Mike said, they aren't really the same, it's the same tyre physics and that.

When I ran a race against the Evo cars in them, and Evo car won, followed by a GTR2 one and another Evo one. So they are deffinetly balanced :D

Too bad that with this comes the GTR2 physics problems like ridiculous braking capability and small chance of recovery when you lose control.

We need a good physics mod for them converted from GTR2, maybe one with FIA 2008 or 2009 specs. NAP mod? There was one for the other conversion that worked well and brought them a little closer to Evo GT cars characteristics.

Can soemone help?

This GTR2 mod for GTR Evo gives you two folders, GAMEDATA and UIdata. Whee do you put those folders so you can use this in Evo?

Does the mod allow you to run the series that are in GTR2--with two car classes on the track at the same time?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%