Resource icon

Misc GTR2 Lighting Patch by holacrosty 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
holacrosty submitted a new resource:

GTR2 Lighting Patch by holacrosty - Sun / Shadow / Ambient / Colour alignment & correction.

Ok so Im releasing my " GTR2 Lighting Patch 1.0 by holacrosty "
Wich includes:

- Alignment of sun light / ambient light / shadows direction.

- Realistic colours adjustment.

- Some HD Skies for scene colour matching.

Well, I have been trying to make any GTR2 track, to look real good (specially SHADOWS and LIGHTING) with the minimum hit on FPS.

So on that matter, not only I start to add some shadows to tracks, but I have acomplished the alignment of sun light/ambient light/shadows...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks I should have posted advice here instead of downloads

1. Make some compare shots to default content

2. If you pack the track gdbs and Sky into a mod for JSGME or OVGME it will be 1 click activate / deactivate

You can add all tracks as any that a user does not have will not affect the install or appear in the menu

Same as my 100 car gdb pack has almost 300 gdb and is very small download ( 500kb)

3. Use Text Crawler to quickly edit multi gdbs ;)

1 click all Horizon lines removed from 100 car gdb mod
Packed into mod 1 click backup / restore

TEXT CRAWLER 01.jpg

Then just need to edit other lines

TEXT CRAWLER 02.jpg

Last edited:
1- I think we all know original content. I dont need to talk bad about that by doing a comparison. So if mine is not good enough I should do better.

2- do a post here on RD refered to that utility so we can all benefit, and I´ll do an update with a link to your post.

Thanks for your ideas Durge.

Last edited:
Oh dear.... Durge is advising/helping you. Perhaps it's been lost in translation.
yeah.. you were right. I write to him and I it was a missunderstood. I should have asked him first about his rating. he just wanted to help. So I ad the link to a post that he already had :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back