GTR2 Legal tracks or not

OK we need to get some things cleared up pretty quick. I have had some grumblings from certain authorities here @ racedepartment that we are not allowed to use so called illegal tracks (like bathurst) for any GTR2 races published here. Which some time ago i would of thought would of been the correct attitude but now i am not so sure, why? well

GTR2 as far as i am aware is no longer owned or supported by anyone, it was published and supported by 10tacle but as they no longer trade then there is no hope of any more content from them.

Simraceway/Simbin would now seem to condone the use of these tracks.

Other race sites similar to ourselves (SSR, NAGP & others) who in the past have also veared away from so called illegal track conversions are now openly using these same codies tracks in their GTR2 races.

Another thing to bear in mind is that we are not downloading these tracks from racedepartment or are we asking racedepartment to host the races, we are simply using the forum here to promote the races.

So the question is do continue with the holier than thou approach and refrain from using these questionable illegal tracks or do we enjoy some good racing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%