GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-2

Misc GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-2 16.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 submitted a new resource:

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION - HQ textures for GTR2 and Power&Glory3

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v10.2 by GTR233 and friends
---------------------------------------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 493 Mo
Archive MD5 = 5ee1f52414f8704efa035d24f1abbfdd

Last Changelog
--------------
v10.2
- HOTFIX for GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH v10_2 : fix HQ Saleen blinking headlights lenses in external view
- DucFreak's GTR2 UI MOD 10th Anniversary still at...

Read more about this resource...

GTR233 updated GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION with a new update entry:

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION

---------------------------------------------------------
| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v10.3 by GTR233 and friends |

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT download ALPHA versions, leave them to devs)
Archive size = 493 Mo
Archive MD5...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION

| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.0 by GTR233 and friends |

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT download ALPHA versions, leave them to devs)
Archive size = 498 Mo
Archive MD5...

I have started to update to v14.1...but my internet bandwidth is catastrophic (too much people/tourists around me this summer) so it will not be possible today (tried 3 times) and I will retry tomorrow morning ...just saying that because title overview says 14.1 whereas archive is still at 14.0 :D

GTR2 HQ MODS

| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.1 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size = 497 Mo
Archive MD5...

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION

| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.2 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size = 498 Mo
Archive MD5...

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION

-----------------------------------------------------------
| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.3.0 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size = 491 Mo
Archive...

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION

| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.4.0 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size = 444 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = 1863e6c38df3dd7ba1913355be56f427

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT...

Huge thanks for this update, a lot of goodness in it, and thanks for figuring out VR and fixing bug in subset of cars! VR experience is almost perfect now, though we have some additional fixes for stereo and tracking, so it is going to get even better.

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION

| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v14.5.0 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size = 330 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = c17e86bdc44720e5ea15035b25519886

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT...

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION

| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION v15.0.0 by GTR233 and friends |

Archive size = 317 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = 78c91932f0c4949c3f4feefcfa064e3c

GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION SETUP

-----------------------------------------------------------------
| GTR2 HQ MODS COLLECTION SETUP v15.4.0 by GTR233 and friends |
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please read END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT (EULA.txt) carefully before using the software. By installing or using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.

Archive size = 374 Mo
Archive MD5 = 20b8308962490a1fc64e4eb03be4950d
Disk space requirement : 1.9 Go

YOU CANNOT USE THIS...

HOTFIX 7

- download file below
- delete .TXT extension to get .7z archive
- extract all content of archive in your GTR2 install : overwrite GTR233_SETUP and all subfolders (when windows confirmation message appears tick box to allow files/folders overwriting)
- run GTR2_SETUP.CMD and set options as you like

Edit : removed link because hotfixes are included in v15.5.0 now

Last edited:
HOTFIX2 added : as requested by @Shovas I have added his latest SHO COMPETITION FFB V9 via GTR2_SETUP.CMD at page VII (his original zip is included too if you want to test alternate versions).

HOTFIX update 7 added above : removed VC REDIST loose files from RR binary choice because of conflict with last CrewChief updates (thanks to @Jempy For reporting issue).
Now you MUST go to Microsoft website to download and install VC REDIST 2010 if you choose RR binary in setup otherwise GTR2.EXE won't start (same behavior as Steam).

If you want to use CrewChief plugin then you MUST install both VC REDIST versions : 2010 + 2015-2019 and select RR binary in GTR2_SETUP.

GTR233 updated GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH part-2 with a new update entry:

GTR2 HQ ANNIV. PATCH PART2

| GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH part2 by GTR233 and friends |

YOU CANNOT USE THIS part-2 ALONE, YOU MUST HAVE GTR2 HQ ANNIVERSARY PATCH PART-1 : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr2-hq-anniversary-patch-part-1.21415/

Please read END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT (EULA.txt) carefully before using the software. By installing or using this software, you agree to...

When I compare downloads from part1 and part2 I see that some people do not download this part2 : this part2 is required if you want to add CrewChief compatibility and features such as specific CrewChief wipers animations (this part2 adds extra wiper animations DDS which cannot be added in part1 because of 500mo upload limit here at RD) with wiper toggle button. Same with PnG3 mod.
Besides, you don't need (not recommended either as it was not designed to be dropped "as is" because it requires scripts to delete or rename files too) to enter GTR233_SETUP folder, it is only been made for the 8000 scripted lines in GTR2_SETUP.CMD : just double click on this cmd file to run it and type "s" key to skip options/pages you don't want to modify.

HOTFIX 5

- fix for Dodge Viper Comp not showing in expo room when you disable wipers (wiper versions are not affected), thanks to @Maxell for reporting bug
- many files patched to remove black polygons on cars by night and from cockpit view
- fixed GTR2_SETUP CREWCHIEF install with 64bits OS (thanks to The Iron Wolf)
- fixed PLR FFB to avoid CTD when you restore a saved game (thanks to Jempy)
- added 2 new options in GTR2 SETUP : Settings.ddb and Spark choice
- set full menu instead of official 2003/2004 only
- plus few minor fixes
- added music and headlights options in setup
- removed crewchief.ini because of last CrewChief update doesn't need it anymore

- GTR2 install
- HQ Anniversary Patch part1 + part2
- Download file below, delete .TXT extension to get 7z archive then extract this archive in your GTR2 install
- run GTR2_SETUP.CMD to set options as you like

Edit: removed link because these hotfixes are included in v15.6 now

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline