GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-2

Misc GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-2 16.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Today my upload speed is really poor (90minutes for 495mo) so I will upload hq patch part2 and 2005 cars tomorrow.
DO NOT MIX x.6 WITH x.7 : just wait for the complete x.7

HOTFIX for GTR2 HQ ANNIVERSARY PATCH PART 2 and HQ 2005 Season

v15.7.1
- fixed DBR9 CTD when you update wipers via setup, there was a bad line in some CAS files (thanks to @tobiaspetry for reporting bug)
You don't really need this hotfix if you don't use my HQ 2005 mod as it will fix only DBR9 from 2005 season

Edit: removed hotfix file because it is included in full pack now.

Last edited:
I downloaded all files but there's no GTR2_SETUP.CMD file now :confused:

EDIT: Ooops sorry, my bad, I didn't install everything properly :whistling:

Last edited:
Yes it might not be clear so here is little explanation :
15.x.x means 15th anniversary
x.7.x means 7th major update of this year
x.x.2 means 2nd hotfixes pack

15.7.x is major update over 15.6.x so if you have 15.6.x or older then a new clean install is required for 15.7.x

if you have 15.7.0 or newer installed then just overwrite with updated 15.7.x (no need for new clean install as it is hotfix), I allow you to make a dirty install :D

No 15.7.2 part1 at the moment because there is no bug found in part1 so this version stays at 15.7.0.
I have included the 2 hotfixes in full part2 because too many people forgot to download small hotfixes (only 50 over 200), that's why part2 version is 15.7.2 at the moment.

Last edited:
HOTFIX for GTR2 SETUP MENU

@Jempy just signaled me a bug in menu where you can't reach wipers page selection : It's fixed in setup v4.02 now :)

edit: removed hotfix because it is included in last update

Last edited:
New install and new GTR2_setup.cmd used .... and now it's working perfectly for Wipers choice and CC ones are working as they are meant to.
So no problem for full install it seems.

Further deeper tests later with a real race weekend when I have more time.
But as the difference between this new version and the previous one is not really big, that should be alright in most important point of views.

Thanks Paul . :thumbsup:

well, I was able to upload 495mo of 15.8.2 part 1 in less than 10 minutes, but now upload of part 2 stops at 15% after 30minutes, retried 3 times with same stop so I give up for tonight, I will retry later...

I'm back! :) All of a sudden I can login again! Woooot!? :confused: Hi Paul just one basic question: Do you recommend your patch for XP users as well!? 'Recently I've had massive probs and some weird CTD with version 15.7.2 (no Crewchief stuff used and yes I do install both parts of your patch) and now that I can login again I wanna try the latest version. But if you say it is rather not recommended for XP I will better not use it again. Thx for an answer and sry I did not reply before - I simply couldn't! TTFN T.

Last edited:
I'm back! :) All of a sudden I can login again! Woooot!? :confused: Hi Paul just one basic question: Do you recommend your patch for XP users as well!? 'Recently I've had massive probs and some weird CTD with version 15.7.2 (no Crewchief stuff used and yes I do install both parts of your patch) and now that I can login again I wanna try the latest version. But if you say it is rather not recommended for XP I will better not use it again. Thx for an answer and sry I did not reply before - I simply couldn't! TTFN T.
HQ Anniv. patch is fully compatible with windows xp/vista/7/8/10/11 but not tested windows 12 yet :D

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years