GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-1

Misc GTR2 16th Anniversary PATCH Part-1 16.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am glad it works for you now because Official European patch 1.1 and nocd (to unlock cars) are already included in the 10th Anniversary PATCH so I had no idea why that did not work initially : yes for sure a fresh GTR2 install before applying the 10thAP is always recommended :)

@GTR233 and @Shovas

Hello mates,
I just replaced yesterday my G27 (wheel only as I'm using Fanatec CSP V2 pedals) by a Thrustmaster T300RS.... so I'll need to replace the FFB settings I had ( specific Freers ex-NG ones for G27 with fine results ).

Are the included FFB settings here ... also fine for a T300RS, as I might read at Shovas website that they were created for a DD wheel ?

Your answers will help me ;).... as I need to modify all settings in different sims. ( AC is already done ).
Thanks in advance.

Are the included FFB settings here ... also fine for a T300RS, as I might read at Shovas website that they were created for a DD wheel ?

I think they should be universal and should work with any non-DD wheel. Give it a try and let me know.

I consider DD wheels effectively baseline, at least compared to belt and gear drives, but I do know at least one G27 owner who can't use my DD configuration in GTR2 because it's so weak he can't feel anything. That's a consequence because if it was strong enough on a G27 then it would be too strong and probably clipping on a DD wheel.

I think the best bet is to get used to the weakness and work with it. It's not so bad. Even I don't run 100% on my DD wheel because it's unrealistically overly heavy compared to real steering racks.

Good luck!

Thanks Matthew :thumbsup: ... I'll give it a try ... when my most used sims for the moment will be first ready for the wheel.
I'm working more on it than driving GTR2 very often. ;) while I'm mostly driving AC, ACC and RRE only in leagues.

I own an old thrustmaster wheel which is not DD and I have tested various ffb tweaks : from my personnal taste Shovas ffb v2/v3 are great, nevertheless the new version he has posted on his blog is more dedicated to DD wheels so effects are not as good as v2/v3 for my wheel. In the end the best is to try by yourself the different versions Shovas has made with a car you know very well ;)

T300rs installed, working in GTR2 ( after some hiccups ! :D ) ... Shovas ffb V3 applied .... and it's great ! :thumbsup:

.....try by yourself the different versions Shovas has made with a car you know very well ;)

Maserati MC12 maybe ? ;) .... missed ! ... I first tried with a modded car for which I'm preparing a template, but it still had no ... sounds :( .... so if it is this Maserati, you were finally right, Paul ! :roflmao:

Thank you for great addition to GTR2. One question where is a text file that explains the different driver suit genstring for arms, body? Thanks

GTR233 updated GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH with a new update entry:

GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH

GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH v9.9 by GTR233 and friends
------------------------------------------------------

GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch v9.6 review by Paul Jeffrey
GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch v9.3 review by Maxou Le Pilote

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v18.06 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 492 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum =...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hola, tengo una pregunta sobre este mod. Después de instalarlo junto a la colección de mods HQ, mi automóvil no se rompe y en las opciones no está habilitado para "desalentar el daño" y la sensibilidad al daño es del 100%.
¿Por favor, me puedes ayudar?

Hola, tengo una pregunta sobre este mod. Después de instalarlo junto a la colección de mods HQ, mi automóvil no se rompe y en las opciones no está habilitado para "desalentar el daño" y la sensibilidad al daño es del 100%.
¿Por favor, me puedes ayudar?
I have just checked and damages are working with HQ cars as you can see on screenshot below (hit the wall and bumper broke)
tmp-cam-1677798249.jpg

I think you might confuse physics damages (as you said you move slider in option menu) and visual body deformation called VERTEX DAMAGES : just tick the box in option menu to enable them as shown on screenshots below
tmp-cam-495436550.jpg tmp-cam--1936879273.jpg

NB: RD forum is in english to help most people to speak together (I am neither english nor spanish), use google translate please ;)

Note about update v9.9 : contrary to previous versions which were still "light", now the 10th Anniversary PATCH (10AP) and HQ MODS COLLECTION (HQMC) are no more similar, I mean they've got each some exclusive content that you will not see in the other pack.
The idea is to first install the 10AP (on new/clean install) then pick or change options with HQMC.
Example 1) 10th AP includes HQ 2k skies so if you want the 4k skies then you need to install them from the HQMC.
Example 2) HQ Cars with numerous fixes are exclusive to 10AP and not available in HQMC

sorry for my bad english (google translator) and sorry for being ignorant. Perhaps it is clearly mentioned and I did not see it.
- this is only "textures" "skins" and "cosmetic improvements" only for the default game?
or brings "physical" and "total driving change" (Richard Burns Rally style)

- Bring new cars? and if it contains contains "seasons"?
(Something I don't like about other sims is that they are only "test cars" "hotlaps", cars and "loose spreads" tracks ... not full seasons.)

modify or alter something of the original game mode, its "achievements", original championships, or unlock tracks and cars?

-for which version of gtr2 is it compatible? (my gtr2 is 1.1.0.0)

-mi gtr2 works with ONBOARD INTEL GRAPHICS CPU (NO VIDEO CARD) at 70-100FPS and LOW graphics (40-60 Celsius c°) is PC TOWER (no notbook): is this mod "scalable" "adjustable" or just need all to the maximum of graphics?

Thank you.

Hi,
it's written in readme : it includes official patch 1.1 + many other patches which were not fixed in 1.1 by SimBin + new UI menu + HD textures + 2 kind of physics (default+HQ) + Optional Reborn physics (will affect default cars only and not HQ versions) + optional translation for 10 languages. Of course you can use settings in menu to reduce/increase graphics quality.
No new content (HQ versions are available as addons but they are reworked versions of existing content).
If you want extra content then you can try the 2005 FIAGT season :
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2005-fiagt-mod.23164/
Anyway there are tons of mods on internet for GTR2 : mostly GT, PROTO and F1... GTR2 is not a rally game engine so you might be disappointed I guess if you are a fan of RBR

GTR233 updated GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH with a new update entry:

GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH

GTR2 10th Anniversary PATCH v9.10 by GTR233 and friends
-------------------------------------------------------

GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch v9.6 review by Paul Jeffrey
GTR2 10th Anniversary Patch v9.3 review by Maxou Le Pilote

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted)
Archive size = 499 Mo
Archive MD5 checksum =...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is great work from all of you guys!
I was slightly confused by the Readme in the "OPTIONAL" folder, since it mentioned installing the HQ cars and tracks. It made me think they were not installed by default. I have then found them in the categories ingame.

However, I don't see the HQ tracks in the track choice. Are they already installed, overwriting the base tracks?

Also I have a question regarding the menus - the white letters there are fluctuating a bit, like on an old TV screen. Just want to know if that is not unhealthy for my GPU or monitor?

This seems not to happen during the driving itself.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 375 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%