GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-2

Tracks GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-2 6.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 submitted a new resource:

GTR2 HQ 2005 season addon PART 2 - Tracks pack for HQ 2005 MOD

GTR2 HQ 2005 season addon (HQ cars&Tracks 2005 season addon for GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH)
-------------------------

>>>>>>>>>> GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH v15.7 minimum IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS MOD WORK <<<<<<<<<<

Please read END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT (GTR2_HQ_2005-FiaGT_Mod_EULA.txt) carefully before using this software. By installing or using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least...

Read more about this resource...

I don't have finished to update hq patch 15.7.0, neither hq 2005 car pack so don't pay much attention to what readme says at the moment and just enjoy track pack :)
Other parts will be uploaded this week for sure so be patient...

Thanks a lot :D
Two things I noticed, headlights on during day don't work with 2005 specific models (f. e. Aston Martin), also the version of Hungaroring you're using isn't period correct, you should use current layout ;)

The new hungaroring layout is called 2006 hungaroring so I was pretty sure that it was the early 2000 which was used in 2005 :D

Yes I did make day lights for gtr2 base cars only, I will do the extra 2005 cars when I have some time :)

Updated hungaroring to new layout and added daylights to 2005 extra cars : should be released between tomorrow and sunday :)

Attachments

• GRAB_005.jpg
    GRAB_005.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 127
just finished to update vallelunga pits building to receive 36 cars instead of 30. And many other fixes are coming for next update v5.8.0 available in 2022 :
- fixed AIW rolling start and time trial for Vallelunga, Mugello, Magione, Hungaroring and Istanbul
- increased Vallelunga pits/grid up to 36 cars instead of 30
- updated start grid at silverstone
- new HQ 2022 tyres
- added some Spa liveries
- small updates on porsche and trofeo
- updated all motec lcd to display new crewchief pages

Attachments

• Vallelunga36pits.jpg
    Vallelunga36pits.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 79
  • ProtonSpa05.jpg
    ProtonSpa05.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 60
VALLELUNGA CTD FIX
Unfortunately ani files are corrupted and give CTD so you must delete these 4 files :
\GameData\Locations\2005-ITA-GT_Vallelunga\5Vallelunga.ani
\GameData\Locations\2005-ITA-GT_Vallelunga\cVallelunga.ani
\GameData\Locations\2005-ITA-GT_Vallelunga\iVallelunga.ani
\GameData\Locations\2005-ITA-GT_Vallelunga\mVallelunga.ani

I will investigate later when I have time.

I am encountering a strange bug in the latest version... all drivers from the 2005 FIA GT Championship and Italian GT Championship have a prefix on their name.. the Italian GT Series have "IT5" before their names, for example, 'IT5 Gianni Morbidelli" and the 2005 FIA GT drivers have "FG5" before their names, for example, "FG5 Jos Menten"

Indeed I did that because some drivers did run in both championships but with different car class so talent RCD cannot be the same : FG5 for FIA GT 2005 + IT5 for ITALIAN GT 2005.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back