GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-1

Cars GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-1 6.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I will look at these spyker lights and show you screenshots if I can ;)

Edit: job done, what next :)

Attachments

• spyker1.jpg
    spyker1.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 78
  • spyker2.jpg
    spyker2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
OK perfect!

But I think I explained myself wrong, sorry.
When I talked about the lateral lights I meant that they turn on and turn off while running.
I don't understand where you can delete in the CAS file.

Thanks for your attention!

Sorry for my bad English.

I did not removed lights from cas file but I added a new number in genstring (1-on, 2-off). When on the sequence is 2,3,0,1 or something like that, gtr2 cannot make work the real behavior. There is the same kind of issue in recent gt3/gt4 mods where the numbers on windows show the standing place of the car but in these gtr2 mods the numbers are constantly changing with a repeating cycle which is wrong.

What do you want to do with these spyker position lights ?

Last edited:
I found a mistake, I hope to still be in time before you release a new version.

Saleen n8 (Spa) should have Michelin and no Pirelli tires.
You should, if possible, don't leave it as a Spa replacement skins but as a car to choose from.

I hope you can change the tires model, thank you!

The problem is that gtr2 becomes buggy (It doesn't follow exactly the car/drivers swap you set) when you change several times the same car during a season : 1 swap as in original gtr2 is ok but I tried 3 or 4 swaps in f1 94 mods and it did not work, that's why I disabled f1 94 car swap in championship.
I will see what I can do though :)

Last edited:
To avoid bugs in the car change you have to change the number of the car/skin file.

Example:

With different cars (as in original GTR2)
Ferrari 550 N17 (05017) -> Aston DBR9 N17 (05017)

With equal cars:
Saleen N8 (05008) -> Saleen N8 (05108) If there is no car in that season with the number 108. Otherwise you must put (05308).

Last edited:
Adding letters after the number also works, I'll use Viper #3 from 2001 for example:
Early season skin: 01003A
Spa 24h skin: 01003B
Late season skin: 01003C

You can also revert to early season skin without duplicating the files, to do that you have to make another .car file, f.e. 01003D but set the car number in .car file as 01003A. This way it will load skins for 01003A car.

I did that but as I thought it is buggy (I have made tons of tests with f1 94 mod which have A to H skins per number), we can see spa car swap in michelin at spa...but this #8 appears at oschersleben now whereas it shouldn't and there is absolutely no oschers entry in classes= line :(

Attachments

• SPA_001.jpg
    SPA_001.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 78
If you put the letters after the numbers (example: 05008c), it works, but in the showroom the cars with the same number they lock after the first. So always use only the numbers.

Regarding the N8 car of Spa you can put only black Michelin tires and with a pilot other than from the other car N8 05308 (at the end in reality the pilots were different). This could be a solution and a good compromise.
Can you like it as an idea?

Thanks for your attention!

Last edited:
I did that but as I thought it is buggy (I have made tons of tests with f1 94 mod which have A to H skins per number), we can see spa car swap in michelin at spa...but this #8 appears at oschersleben now whereas it shouldn't and there is absolutely no oschers entry in classes= line :(
I've never had this problem. Maybe there's a car that was supposed to race there but it doesn't appear? Check its classes line.

Indeed, here is hotfix 5.6.1, thanks ;)

Install GTR2 HQ Anniversary Patch part1+part2
Install HQ 2005 season 5.6.0
Download file below
Rename file : DELETE .TXT extension to get .7z archive
extract hotfix 5.6.1 in your install (ANSWER YES TO OVERWRITE ALL)

I will add 2005 italian championship skins at next update : wsgt trofeo looks much better than the model in original mod made more than 10 years ago :)

Attachments

• GRAB_002.jpg
    GRAB_002.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 76
  • GRAB_003.jpg
    GRAB_003.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 83
  • GRAB_004.jpg
    GRAB_004.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 69
All italian 2005 skins and tracks are added now : I have updated all banners, reworked lamborghini with 2005 hood and rims, reworked mc12 skin, fixed vallelunga cams with the 2 different layouts used at round 3 and 8 (3.2km and 4km), etc... will be available in next update in september :)

Attachments

• GRAB_000.jpg
    GRAB_000.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 71
  • GRAB_001.jpg
    GRAB_001.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 71
  • GRAB_002.jpg
    GRAB_002.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 75
  • GRAB_003.jpg
    GRAB_003.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 77
  • GRAB_004.jpg
    GRAB_004.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 75
hey. I have a slight issue with the GLPK Carsport C5.R with this mod. simply enough, it doesn't load when I click on it. I tried to get on track with it, but the game crashes. it's the only skin of the mod that doesn't load, for some reason.

when I look at the trace file, it says this with a huge amount of the same line:
"O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file UserData\tmpvehicle.scn: Error loading global material CORVE115"

You must match versions between this mod and hq anniversary patch : 5.6.0 works with 15.6.0.
Just wait next week end as I will release both 2005 5.6.5 and hq ann. Patch 15.6.5 :)

so far, both are on the same version since I download them yesterday. but the issue occurred anyway. I'll wait and keep you informed with the update :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back