Cars GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-1 6.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GTR233 updated GTR2 2005-FiaGT MOD with a new update entry:

GTR2 2005 season

GTR2 2005 FiaGT Mod v5.0
------------------------

Archive size = 401 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = da0725815e59eee3e5e6f3f562e98475

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT download ALPHA versions, leave them to devs)

Description :
-------------
2005 FiaGT Mod for GTR2 : 75 cars, 11 races...

Read the rest of this update entry...

2005 season

GTR2 2005 FiaGT Mod v5.1
------------------------

Archive size = 401 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = f561c98fa5796fda17721ee5ce691e58

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT download ALPHA versions, leave them to devs)

Description :
-------------
2005 FiaGT Mod for GTR2 : 75 cars, 11 races...

Just finished today to apply wipers to all cars of the mod, by example enduracers spyker sp3 : will be available on 14/02 :)

Attachments

• SPYKER.jpg
    SPYKER.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 87
Nice and fine for "Valentins-day =german Valentinstag - i think.

Your engineering and Devlopements about a lot of Years are very amazing, i have a huge respect.
My Hardware cant handle newer Sim-Games, and till 2021 i have good feeling and satisfied with the "older ISI-Engines".

I am convinced - you have a lot of "fans" in the community - GTR2 - GTL - P&G ...... seems today popularity.

You know about the "wiper-solution" by a Marcos from Borek (if my old brain - function correct :) ),
he update the Marcos with animated Wipers for GTR2 for Years.

I tried this previous Marcos wipers just for a test one or two years ago .... but found it rather heavy for a result which I didn't appreciate enough to keep ...
That's surely the reason why the author at the time didn't work further on it.

I already tested @GTR233 WIP version here and truly said ... it's an easier solution which already brings a very good and clean result without a very heavy demand of resources.... but more a heavy work done at the start for those wipers to work.

Moreover with a bit easier work it will be a solution that might be applied on modded cars also.

Last edited:

2005 season addon for HQ Anniv. Patch

GTR2 2005 FiaGT Mod v5.1.1 (2005 season addon for GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH)
--------------------------

>>>>>>>>>> GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH v15.1.0 IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS MOD WORK <<<<<<<<<<

Archive size =...

2005 season addon

GTR2 2005 FiaGT Mod v5.2.0 (2005 season addon for GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH)

>>>>>>>>>> GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH v15.1.x IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS MOD WORK <<<<<<<<<<

Archive size =...

2005 season addon

GTR2 2005 FiaGT Mod v5.2.0 (2005 season addon for GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH)

>>>>>>>>>> GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH v15.1 minimum IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS MOD WORK <<<<<<<<<<

Archive size = 399 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = 0d6a961cecf356fd10952c391aa11a38

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) ...

2005 season addon

GTR2 2005 FiaGT Mod v5.3.0 (2005 season addon for GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH)

>>>>>>>>>> GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH v15.3 minimum IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS MOD WORK <<<<<<<<<<

Archive size = 420 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = 03a50d838b4b6ab58c302ce68d929ddf
This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org...

Question: between version 4.7 and 4.8 What modifications did you bring to physics? Because well-known differences in driving and it seems that it has become much easier.

Test: 550 GTS car, Monza circuit and default setting with full tank first and then with full tank for 5 laps.

Time

Version 4.7 with full 1:46.810

Version 4.8 with full 1:45.979

Outcome
In version 4.7 the car is more difficult to drive and more gasoline there is and the more difficult to drive and to warm the tires it takes two turns around.

In version 4.8 the car is much easier to drive and it is easier to drive with more fuel than with little fuel (it should be the opposite). Finally the tires feel less and warm up before.

Have you changed something on the tires?

Did you also find these things?

Do you have so many retreats?

Thank you. Hello!

PS ..sorry for my bad english...

Last edited:
Honestly v4.x are old versions and I don't recall exactly as I do a lot of modding both in public and private.
As these 2005 cars are HQ I decided to use GTR2_SETUP to change physics : you can choose between nap/reborn/afsc/original if you don't like mine :)
I hear and follow what most people want otherwise only 50 people will download my mods.

It seems the blur bug that affected the HQ tracks affects 2005 tracks as well. Can you fix it as well when you get a chance?
Done here :

Only if you have this HQ 2005 MOD installed : enter 2005 tracks hotfix folder and overwrite GameData

GTR233 updated GTR2 HQ 2005 FiaGT MOD with a new update entry:

HQ 2005 season addon for HQ Ann. Patch

GTR2 2005 FiaGT Mod v5.5.0 (2005 season addon for GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH)

>>>>>>>>>> GTR2 HQ Anniversary PATCH v15.3 minimum IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS MOD WORK <<<<<<<<<<

Archive size = 420 Mo
Archive MD5 = 9aba2b039e328ea787b9e2629e8dda9b
This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I...

Three questions:

1- I noticed that the 360 Modena have colored dashboards, brown for the 360 GT, red for the Challenge (in reality they were like GTC or GT of the 2004 season of GTR2).
I managed to change them for the vision from the cockpit, I took the files from the original one but I can't change the dashboard in the external vision (as in replays that are reviewed colorful, brown or red, etc.), what should I change to see the dashboard of the same color also from the outside?

2- Inside the car file What are the correct strings for the internal vision of the passenger compartment?
I would like to put the vision as it is in original GTR2.

3- Question not for mod 2005, is more a curiosity, how do you move the seat forward in a model? I mean graphically.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

P.S. In a future version it is possible to have the Salen steering wheels without logo as it was in reality?
Thank you!

Last edited:
1. Cockpit1.dds and body2.dds
It is fixed as you can see on screenshots : if you have other requests it is now because 5.6 update will be released next week ;)

2. I don't understand what you mean

3. In CAR file you need to adjust :
Eyepoint=(X, Y, Z)
CameraTarget=(X, Y, Z)

Y is height
Z is depth

I have increased seat range because some FOV values can reduce drastically this amplitude : with default narrow range you can't even move view with left/right mouse button. So yes, if you keep default fov then amplitude is very large : adjust seat with LEFT MOUSE BUTTON then RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON when you enter car, it takes 5 seconds.

Attachments

• GRAB_000.jpg
    GRAB_000.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 74
  • GRAB_001.jpg
    GRAB_001.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Thank you for the Saleen steeringwheel!

Another thing: Spykers 2006 do not have the three side lights of the position in the race. Is there a method for having them in 2005 but not in 2006?

Other great things come to mind.

Thanks again for your fantastic job!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back