GTR2 / GTR EVO editing problems.

Hey guys, I have been doing a lot of GTR EVO stuff since I got the game,
( 12 tracks over so far in game) 25 projects.......

The problem I'm having is long winded but has me stumped. :confused:

If I edit the .trk fike or .gdb. My track dissapears from EVO, ( won't load ).

I have made sure both my Gtr2 and EVO versions are identical and create a new hat after changing details in both games. even if I only change the location ( Sydney, Australia ) it won't load...

Does any one else have this problem or am I doing something wrong, :redface:

Couple of questions here......

Legendsatlunch - are any of your creations available anywhere for download??? Doesnt seem to be many tracks being released for EVO - most are still being released for GTR2/rfactor

Peter K. do you have a llink for one of these PSPAD-editors??? I'm sure i'll find it useful when i get around to finalising my current project... still a BTBEVO novice (and i mean novice) learning things as i go though.... which I quickly forget - :->

Cheers in advance guys
Kiwidemon

Peter K. do you have a llink for one of these PSPAD-editors???

Cheers in advance guys
Kiwidemon

This is a Link, you just need to doubleclick on(now coloured) the name. ;-)

I have created 7 tracks(i´m also a novice) last year. My english is very bad, so i just released them on the German Racerspage http://www.weissbierbude.de/. Tracks from me are "Val De Vienne - Shanghai Tianma - Sentul - Olavarria - Thunderhill Raceway Park - Buttonwillow Raceway Park - Carolina Motorsportspark". Olavarria and Buttonwillow has multible layouts. First track for this year is also finished and will released soon.

Here some youtube links
Val De Vienne
Sentul
Thunderhill
Buttonwillow RP & Carolina MP
Morgan Park

So you can see, just novice tracks. ;-)

Regards Peter

@ Peter K, Thanks for the link to the editor. I have it but haven't had a chance to try it yet....

Note pad does work just as good, but the features enabled in this are excellent! Is it easy to get it to compare files.......

And also your tracks are excellent!.....
Thankyou!

Most of my stuff is available at no-grip, I think I have 2 or 3 up for evo with another 3 close to release.
I'm also doing a version of Clermont for Gtr EVO... But I'm having some export troubles now...

It was working fine, then I got a building spurt and did all the cambers, 74 road surfaces, a few more fences, sorted all the shadows added a few more objects etc...... and now she won't load........ Though I have it working now in Rfactor. So hopefully soonish...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%