Resource icon

Misc GTR2 Championship Manager v1_62 by JJManeschijn v1_62

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Jon. Appreciate you making this mod. Its easy to use, and has all the options you could ever want. Brilliant job mate.
I have question. If you make a championship with a track that is not Unlocked, will it still work? I had an issue with trying to start my championship, but the first track was one that I have yet to Unlock. The game crashed several times, so I'm wondering if that might be the problem.
Thanks for the help. Cheers

Hello Jon. Is it possible to change location of tracks directory and teams directory in Championship Manager? It tries to load tracks from "GTR 2 installation/GAMEDATA/GAMEDATA/LOCATIONS" although there is GAMEDATA subfolder only once. Same for teams and talents.
Thanks.

Hello Jon. Is it possible to change location of tracks directory and teams directory in Championship Manager? It tries to load tracks from "GTR 2 installation/GAMEDATA/GAMEDATA/LOCATIONS" although there is GAMEDATA subfolder only once. Same for teams and talents.
Thanks.
hi pvlnt.

Are you getting the exception error when starting to run It?
If so you need to go to the config file in the gtr2 folder and where it says SEASONDIR= you need to add game data so it reads SEASONDIR=GAMEDATA\
I hope this fixes it for you.

hi pvlnt.

Are you getting the exception error when starting to run It?
If so you need to go to the config file in the gtr2 folder and where it says SEASONDIR= you need to add game data so it reads SEASONDIR=GAMEDATA\
I hope this fixes it for you.

Hi Phillip, thank your for suggestion. In fact, in the config file the line reads SEASONDIR=GAMEDATA\. Championship Manager does not raise any exception, it just tries to load tracks etc. from uncorrect path so it obviously does not find them.

Hi pvlnt

I guess that you might have done a mistake the 1st time you launched Championship Manager.
The normal path for GTR2 should look like this: D:\Programmes\GTR2 AMT\GTR2\

Maybe for you it might read: D:\Programmes\GTR2 AMT\GTR2\GAMEDATA ..... so that it should look for Gamedata in ..... Gamedata in place of GTR2 root folder..... reason why it tries to read Gamedata/Gamedata ( and this doesn't exist of course ).

One single way to correct it: uninstall Championship Manager and reinstall it.
At first launch, it will ask for GTR2 path. When browsing find the GTR2 main folder and click on GTR2 folder and don't go further.
Sure that will work afterwards without any problem. ;)

Hi,
I'vw tried to use it in PnG mod but i get startindex error "startindex value can't be longer than lenght of the trust"? (or something like that it's from my translation into english) and when i try to run it after loading i see the pit menu then game crashes back to desktop , on regular GTR2 work's fine, i've used in both cases F1 79 tracks.

Hi, I downloaded and installed this mod. But I can't create a championship. Whenever I try to create a championship, I always get this error :

Exception Error "C:\(Your game folder)" Access denied path

Could you help me please ? Thank you.

Edit: I solved these issues. Your mod is amazing

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%