GTR2 Championship highlights Video

I have a 'work in progress' MOD which i've been building for a while. It's a JCW Mini Cooper British Championship. Has 30 fictional teams, 48 cars / liveries. 48 driver profiles (based on real people i used to race against in Super One and RAC Karting championships back in the 80s ) held over 24 rounds on 12 unique new fictional tracks. The tracks are losely based on UK Kart circuits scaled up for cars. The Race and Quali ratios in .AIW are set to make it really competitive wheel to wheel racing.

I hope to release the Mod and upload it here soon. Just need to tweak some tracks and finish two more.

Here's a link for a teaser video.

Great work on this! Will definitely try it out when it's ready!

1:06 RIP Camera. Can you add a screen-knocked-around effect at that point? :roflmao:

One recommendation: If it's a promo trailer I'd keep it down to 3 minutes or so with ADD cuts of the best bits you know like a movie teaser.

@GTR233 you were always looking for 10th Anniversary Patch highlight videos this could be one if it was uploaded in top quality :)

Thanks for the feedback. Not really a promo trailer, more a highlights reel/teaser. I did do a shortened promo, 30 seconds long, with graphics and ACDC Shoot to thrill, but copyright muted the soundtrack. So i dropped it onto the end of this video.

Not sure what a screen knock around effect is, but i'll check it out..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back