Resource icon

Misc GTR2 AI Mod 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kuckoo submitted a new resource:

GTR2 AI Mod - Improved AI for GT, N-GT, and 24H

GTR2 AI and Circuit Mod v1.0
by Kuckoo

Ideal for use with a clean installation of the retail version of GTR2, patched with the official v1.1.0.0 update. Not tested with the Steam release of GTR2.

Multiple changes made to the AI drivers, GT, N-GT, and 24HR car parameters, and circuit files. AI races more sensibly and are more of a legitimate challenge. Some individual AI drivers are, naturally, still better than others.

Among other changes, circuit grip levels has been slightly reduced....

Read more about this resource...

Kuckoo updated GTR2 AI Mod with a new update entry:

GTR2 AI Mod - Tiny Update v1.0.1

Re-uploaded to include a small revision to the README_Installation_Instructions. The AI Additional Fuel Mult= line entry in the .PLR file section is changed from 0.95000 to 0.96500. AI in the previous version of the mod were too fuel efficient. I failed to catch this in my rush to get the mod uploaded while I had time. My apologies.

Users of version 1.0 simply need to make the change in their .PLR file as instructed in the readme.

Thank you.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, sorry for being late, does this mod work with other mods also or just the vanilla GTR2?
It is made just for the vanilla GTR2. It can be made to work for other mods but the changes have to be made for each mod specifically and I just haven't had time, nor have I sought permission from the other mod authors to do so.

I still have an as-of-yet unfinished updated version of the current mod but, again, it is not fit for human consumption and I've had almost no time to work on it.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back