RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so angry I could KILL.
Yeah, family and friends and people in general as of late have been annoying me to the extent I'm looking to rent some cold dead body storage.
Certain individuals have begun to encroach on my time. This situation has now become unacceptable and measures must have to be taken I've come to the point that these individuals need to go on a permanent holiday.;)
I have room for 4 or 5 but there's far too f#$%ing many of them for my little freezer to handle. I shouldn't need anything else as I have good transportation. Ample supply of rolls of plastic. Plenty of hand and electrical tools. And a wood chipper the deal with those frozen solid ones.:thumbsup::sneaky:
I'm willing to pay good rates for extra-large cold dead body storage from anything from one body to a baker's dozen.
Name your price...

And to these peoples regret I'm going to have to withdraw from the event.
THEY WILL PAY.:mad:

PS: Just kidding, just. I know killing people and freezing there cold dead body in storage and chopping and mincing their bodies is illegal, isn't it?

Last edited:
I'm so angry I could KILL.
Yeah, family and friends and people in general as of late have been annoying me to the extent I'm looking to rent some cold dead body storage.
Certain individuals have begun to encroach on my time. This situation has now become unacceptable and measures must have to be taken I've come to the point that these individuals need to go on a permanent holiday.;)
I have room for 4 or 5 but there's far too f#$%ing many of them for my little freezer to handle. I shouldn't need anything else as I have good transportation. Ample supply of rolls of plastic. Plenty of hand and electrical tools. And a wood chipper the deal with those frozen solid ones.:thumbsup::sneaky:
I'm willing to pay good rates for extra-large cold dead body storage from anything from one body to a baker's dozen.
Name your price...

And to these peoples regret I'm going to have to withdraw from the event.
THEY WILL PAY.:mad:

PS: Just kidding, just. I know killing people and freezing there cold dead body in storage and chopping and mincing their bodies is illegal, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%