RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, I need to be more icecold when I am having someone that close, I did several mistakes with you behind me (and also other times aswell loosing me seconds), and you did get closer all the time ( I had a wing of 4 I think). After you have passed me, it was really fun to chase you, only if there where more laps to fight, it ended too quickly. :mad::D

And yeah, I was punted in first turn there after about 4-5 laps, not sure who did it, but according to replay there was two fellows fighting each other, competing on who could brake as late as possible in turn one. I almost gave up at that point, but I guess things sometimes happen in races. ;)

Hehe, I need to be more icecold when I am having someone that close, I did several mistakes with you behind me (and also other times aswell loosing me seconds), and you did get closer all the time ( I had a wing of 4 I think). After you have passed me, it was really fun to chase you, only if there where more laps to fight, it ended too quickly. :mad::D

And yeah, I was punted in first turn there after about 4-5 laps, not sure who did it, but according to replay there was two fellows fighting each other, competing on who could brake as late as possible in turn one. I almost gave up at that point, but I guess things sometimes happen in races. ;)

Not exactly sure who was responsible for the actual act but I was one of those two cars behind you. IIRC you took a wide line and I tried to go underneath but there was no way I would be able to out-turn you so I was slowing up. I got hit by the following car who was trying to insinuate himself between our cars.

I think he actually came in too hot and could not stop in time and I do believe it was Dan Bock. He is a good driver and does not do stupid stuff so I just put it down to racing and kept on. I think he waited for you to get back on the track but I felt I was, like you, an innocent party and kept going.

Not exactly sure who was responsible for the actual act but I was one of those two cars behind you. IIRC you took a wide line and I tried to go underneath but there was no way I would be able to out-turn you so I was slowing up. I got hit by the following car who was trying to insinuate himself between our cars.

I think he actually came in too hot and could not stop in time and I do believe it was Dan Bock. He is a good driver and does not do stupid stuff so I just put it down to racing and kept on. I think he waited for you to get back on the track but I felt I was, like you, an innocent party and kept going.
Yes it was me. I had a good drive with that big ol' Nissan turbo, and tried squeezing it up the middle, but like the 964 cup race, I missed 2nd gear which sent me too deep. Sorry about that!:poop:

Also, if you haven't already, run an Ethernet cable to PC opposed to wireless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%