US GTR1 @ Twin Ring Motegi - Tue Nov 12 2019

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: GTR1
Track: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

Tuesday 11/12/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. David DeGreef
  2. TrumpetReich
  3. sc4dr
  4. BP
  5. stevem
  6. 2112
  7. ko41
  8. SOLO59
  9. Keith_G
  10. emarchena
  11. theColeHardTruth
  12. bloozmahn
  13. TR_S
  14. brc19
  15. Sean Armstrong
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 58

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:

stevem

GearGrinder
Premium
May 14, 2013
Count me in. I should be all moved and setup by Tuesday. Fingers crossed.:cautious:

ko41

100RPM
Premium
Mar 5, 2018
After trying all but the Nissan I've decided to go with the Ford GT in the #11 orange, black and white livery.

Reactions: David DeGreef

BP

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2016
Oh wow I almost forgot about Daylight Savings Time...remember if you're in a country that does not do DST (like I am), the race is most likely an hour later than usual for you (10pm for me)...but I'm pretty sure most the field are Americans so, don't mind me LOL