GTR Evolution: Use Sequential Shifting and tiptronic

Hi there,

does anyone know if it is possible to assign multiple keys to the control mappings? because i got the DFGT wheel and it has a seq. shifter, but also tiptronic. i like to use the seq. shifter because it just feels fun, but sometimes it makes it a bit hard, e.g. on Nordschleife in the very "cornery" sections. These are the moments i wish i could shift using the tiptronic keys.

In NFS shift for example both options worked at the same time, but it seems that in GTR evo i have to decide which one to use because there is only one assignment allowed within the controls.

Just wanna make sure i'm not missing something here - has anyone set it that up like that, or does it work like that for anyone?

thanks!

Hi,

it's possible alright, just a bit fiddly. In GTR Evo I map the shift up and shift down functions to the keys A and Z in the profile for the wheel. I then use xpadder 5.3 (the last free version) to map both shifting methods on the wheel to the A and Z keys as appropriate. I won't go into the details of xpadder, your better off reading that elsewhere. In practice it works fine, you just have to remember to start xpadder before starting Evo. I now automatically start xpadder with Windows. :)

Also you mention you're using the DFGT, I've used the DFP and I think you may be able to perform similar mappings in the Logitech Profiler software, but I'm not sure...

hope this helps...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back