GTR Evolution released!

• Neil Gardner

It might be available in some places, but here in New Zealand it's not shown in Steam, and if I click on the link from an international site, Steam claims that the "Item is not available for credit card subscription".

So I guess we have a longer wait here in NZ :-(

Cheers - N

It might be available in some places, but here in New Zealand it's not shown in Steam, and if I click on the link from an international site, Steam claims that the "Item is not available for credit card subscription".

So I guess we have a longer wait here in NZ :-(

Cheers - N

Try this
http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=sub&SubId=946&cc=uk
or
http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=sub&SubId=946&cc=de

you only have to set the right country-code in the addressline.
don't know if it is possible to buy a game from another country with this procedure. i would try pay with a paypal-account.
if you try it, please PM me the result. i like to buy unreal 2004 over steam, but its not available in germany but in usa and uk.

• Neil Gardner

Try this
Package: GTR Evolution + Race 07
or
Package: GTR Evolution + Race 07

you only have to set the right country-code in the addressline.
don't know if it is possible to buy a game from another country with this procedure. i would try pay with a paypal-account.
if you try it, please PM me the result. i like to buy unreal 2004 over steam, but its not available in germany but in usa and uk.

I did try that earlier... I can see the site, but the transaction goes through Steam and it's location aware, so gave me the error I listed above :_(

Anyway, I'm off for 4 days to watch the WRC Rally of NZ, so I won't worry about GTR Evo for a few days and hopefully it will be announced by the time I get back.

Cheers - N

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing