GTR Evolution - Pre-Release Topic (merged)

Release date for GTR Evo

Source: VirtualR.net

Just one day after speculation about the GTR Evolution release-date, Amazon Germany has corrected their data on Simbin’s newest title. Just like the French Atari website, Amazon lists the game to be released in September, the 30th to be precise. Amazon UK stil lists the expansion pack for June 30th but its very likely that this will be corrected very soon too. The Viva Media version for the North American market is still projected to be released on August 28th but an earlier release than the European version is nothing you should count on.

Darn :(

• nino92

GTR Evolution on Steam

:pWTF .:alla: I CAME OUT OF PLAYING RACE 07 . THEN I STREAM IN MY FACE LIKE ALWAYS .THEN RIGHT THERE I SEEN GTR EVO PER LOAD NOT THAT CROWN WHAT EVERY DEMO .THEN I CLICK ADD IT SAY BUY .THEN IT BRING ME TO STREAMS HOME PAGE SAYING NOT FOUND .CAN ANY ONE TLL ME WHATS GOING ON.AND WHERE CAN I FIND GOOD SEVERS TO RACE NOT JUST ONE. OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING.

Same here :)

Attachments

• Новый рисунок.jpg
    Новый рисунок.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 362
GTR Evolution Confirmed For August 14th

GTR EVOLUTION CONFIRMED FOR AUGUST 14th 2008

Atari Germany has confirmed that the release date of Simbin’s GTR Evolution will be on August 14th 2008. It is certain that fans in Germany will be able to get the game on that day, and is also expected that the rest of Europe will get it on that same day as well.
From this, we can safely say it should be released around the same time in the US and Australia (maybe a worldwide release, we don’t know). Nonetheless, this is good news because we only have about a month again to wait.
4986234xme6.jpg

Source: VirtualR

GTR Evolution is distributed by Atari in Europe, Viva Media in the US, Akella in Russia, QV software in Australia and Zoo in Japan.

I think for South-Africa the best option is to download the RACE 07 expansion or full game directly from Steam

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 377 39.5%