GTR Evolution PD Weight (Final Update 1.1.1.20)

Was looking about on the forums for mods and found this thread earlier:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/gtr-evolution-mods/7706-real-time-telemetry.html

Now since I haven't had the chance to try any of them I would love to hear what people prefer to use ?

Still happy days for them proggies being about though :D

I prefer the Real Time Telemetry by DingoSEAD than PD weight. Sometimes PD weight would freeze and not displaying anything. I tried restarting the game and PD weight but that changes nothing. I have to restart my pc to make it work again.

Since I found out about Real Time Telemetry, I never had any problem with it whatsoever and it been working great for me. Not that im not saying PD weight is bad, it's great when it's working, just that it doesnt work most of the time on my pc.

Tried both and like both. Main difference at the moment is that Real Time Telemetry does not yet have network support, so I can't use it on my laptop like I can use PD. Still would love to see something like XD for GTR2, ie an overlay on the main game screen.

• Nye

I get it to load and connect as server/client but it is not detecting the game starting...

- Try setting same scantimes both sides (client/server).
- Make sure there's no firewall AV software or whatever that blocks communication.
- Check if data is shown at server side by alt-tab when you are racing.

I believe there's some T2SP mates using the PD with Vista, but I have not been able to test it myself. Just can hope so.

Edited.... IC.

STCC is not supported, but easy to include.....

I dont own STCC but.... could you please tell me what name do you see (exact) for the STCC game in the windows Taskbar?

Cheers, one other thing is, would you want to change the version number to 1.2.0.1 to match the patch release, or is your numbering based off something else ...

• Nye

I was sleeping at the time. I still believe I saw 1.1.2.1 lol.

Should match game version. Will have a look at that as well ;)

Now, as soon as I start PD it says Race07 Running, before the game has been started, and it doesn't track any data, and client server isn't connecting possibly on the client (but this could just be messed up due to server don't working) :(

• Nye

Does it work as standalone app?
I mean, without networking it.

I have done a quick test and it works just fine here, and also for a friend that has the STCC addon.

nope, nothing coming up in stand-a-lone mode either. And it's still says, "Race07 Running" before I start GTR Evo or STCC... It did work correctly stand-a-lone and server/client with the last version except when starting via STCC...

• Nye

Something is driving me nuts here :D

I have asked some mates to test it and it works for them all. Must be something between the soft and your computer/OS/installation.

Try creating a new folder for this version instead of just overwriting the existing one to make sure everything is clean.

Pls make sure you copy/register both OCX controls to your windows/system32 folder.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 495 39.2%