GTR Evolution - Online Setups

Dave Gardner

250RPM
Jul 15, 2007
it may just have been me,but i tried the online set-ups button,selected what car,it gave a few set-ups then they all disappeared before i could click any

please tell me it's not me doing something wrong

Neil Farren

250RPM
Aug 30, 2008
I haven't been able to get any online setups to show up so far. So would be interested to know how other people are getting on as well. I noticed in another thread that a change to a .ini file allows more servers to show up in the available server window. Could this be related?

M

Mannfred Breit

I didn´t have found any Online Setups...:(
Anyone have upload one?
Greets Mannee

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
May 19, 2007
Yesterday evening I have uploaded my Gumpert setup for the Nurburgring GP track.

Jarrod Crossley

3000RPM
Feb 18, 2008
Yes same here first day and about half second day uploading downloading was easy. But today I just sit there saying "Connecting ..."

Sep 3, 2008
I've just been trying this and all I get is the "connecting" message, doesn't seem to be doing anything but at least I know from post above that it does or did work.

Jose Ferreira

250RPM
Premium
Jun 14, 2007
Thanks for everything

Oh???, you guys mean the connection is real thing?, I was just thinking that was a kind of error:rolleyes: so when I saw the connection left right away,oh actually is a real thing:pound:

Here I will like thanks for Bram again and many of the staff of RD too, coz every time I have a problem Bram and the others will try his best to help me out, thanks again Bram and to all staff of RaceDepartment:thumb:

RainhamIron

SpeedyMite Racing
Premium
Feb 3, 2009
Mine seems to sit there saying connecting
Hi all, it seems that there are a few other folks with the same issue here. Did anyone find a cure?

Online setups can be a useful starting point, especially with such a bewildering array of car/track combos to learn and very little spare time to do so. Problem is I haven't been able to access any for a couple of weeks - same issue as above, just hangs at the 'connecting' screen...

Any help would be much appreciated! :fingers-crossed:

Stefan Werner

1000RPM
Feb 26, 2009
Just tried it after reading this thread and I have no issues at all connecting to the server.

I have shared and received setups from other RD members during club events this way and like the feature for exactly that reason. I do agree though that most of the setups found in the online files sections are pretty much useless.