GTR Evolution AI

J

Jake McCloy

• Jake McCloy

Does anybody else besides me have difficulty being competitive with the standard AI drivers from one track to another? What I mean is, that for one track (for example, Brno) I can usually make my way from 24th place to 1st during a 10 lap race with the AI set to 100%, yet on another track (for example, Monza) I'm lucky to stay in 20th place with the AI set to 100% throughout the race. Any advice?

The race track is also important to bots performance...

For instances, "AI" 110% at Estoril with the extremes has a race pace near to RDSTL D1 top 10. Again 110% but at Brands (long), or Istanbul, the "AI" is nowhere to be seen and loses more than 5 seconds a lap.

Also don't forget that this % aren't in anyway related with "AI” "skill", it's just pure acceleration and top speed. So put a couple of tight (uphill/downhill) corners and the AI can lose allot of time.

• Jake McCloy

The race track is also important to bots performance...

Also don't forget that this % aren't in anyway related with "AI” "skill", it's just pure acceleration and top speed. So put a couple of tight (uphill/downhill) corners and the AI can lose allot of time.

Thanks for the information. Is there anyway to edit the AI's "skill" level to my liking?

I've seen difference in ai strength in almost every racing game i've played.
Its very weird though.
Like in F1 Championship edition for ps3 the ai will sometimes beat me with more than a second.
But on some tracks im 3 to 4 secs a lap quicker.
And in R07 its the same.
On some tracks your able to win 0.5sec in 1 turn and most of the times its not even a tricky turn but the ai just cant go as fast as you.
But i think its joao said before..more tight and slow corners will slow the ai down and u will be able to beat them...i think ;)

i genuinely would love a mod to increase the ai to a lot quicker. if you sit down for a 100 laps you can literally destroy the ai on any track set to max. frustration but with all the modded tracks and cars not surprising. has there ever been a mod for increased ai difficulty?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back