Gtr evo/race 07

Good evening,

Since i am new here i have a few questions. I have the game gtr evo with race 07 included. I have downloaded the mod for the v8 supercar series and i was wondering if and how it is possible to drive online with this mod. I Als have downloaded for tracks: Hamilton, Surfers paradise, Sidney and Townsville. I have installed all these donwloaded items. In the offline mode however the tracks will not work. Not with v8 supercars and not with wtcc or gtr cars. The will start loading and suddenly the game quits itself. It is possible to drive the v8 supercars but only on the normal tracks which are included with the game.
In the on line mode i don't even see the v8 supercars.
Is there any body who can help me?

christiaan

First off, the cars you can drive online depend on the setup of the server that you are joining. If the person who setup the server allowed the V8 Supercars, then they will be available. Since what you want to race are add on cars and tracks, it may be difficult to find servers setup to race those. The other option would be to start up your own dedicated server and set it to run those cars and tracks and see how that goes. There is a thread about how to setup a dedicated server and is pretty easy to follow. If your system is able to perform well with a full grid offline, it should be able to handle quite a few cars online with the server running on the same system.

As for the game crashing when you try and load the tracks, did you follow instructions completely for installing those tracks? For online play, the track information goes into your documents/steam/steam account name/race07/gamedata folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back