GTR Evo price on Steam?

F

fastcasters

• fastcasters

Hi
going to buy GTR Evo but cant decide where! Cost on Steam seems excessive ($35.24 incl VAT). I am in UK so that breaks out at £19.69
Why is that? - I could buy RACE 07 and GTR Evo on DVD for the same in UK (although I have RACE 07 so on principle I wouldnt)

I beleive you can buy the exansion DVD cheaper in the UK but cant find it anywhere - is the expansion only DVD out in shops yet over here and if so any ideas where I can go to buy it over the counter

Thanks

Simon

Are you sure you were looking for the expansion at steam. Seem a bit high that price, especially with the supercheap dollar ..

Edit: forgot that you have to pay in pounds and not in euro's :) Viva the EU!

• fastcasters

Thats what I thought at first - must be the full game but no - it is clearly marked as expansion pack; underneath the full game is priced at $44.99

Ah well - have to wait for a shop or order the dvd on-line (alhough would prefer to buy the dvd over the counter). Just that steam was so convenient but not at that price!

Thamks,

simon

• Chris Noble

I pre-ordered the expansion off steam with the 10% discount for $22.00 ($26.49) inc tax in the UK.

Now its $29.99 +_ tax!

But worked out to around £14 for me.

Also if you want to have the steam version but not pay the money, you can get it retail on DVD and then give steam the key and it can be downloaded off steam :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%