GTR-Evo Forced Pit stops on Dedicated server

J

Jeff Collins

• Jeff Collins

Hi all, could anyone help me with how you go about setting up Forcing pit stops on a dedicated server please.
Looked everywhere and googled until me eyes hurt, have found nothing yet. Also how I could force the Ai to pit.
I looked for the setting Fuel usage x2, that used to be on GTR games, but cannot find the setting in GTR-E.

Thanks.

I've marked it for you :)

Attachments

• forcedpitstop.JPG
    forcedpitstop.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 284
  • Jeff Collins

Hi, thanks, I looked at that and thought how can I have been so silly to have missed it. So I started up the server and then noticed I don't have that option. I wonder if it's because I only have GTR-Evo and Race 07 though, not the latest SSCT addon.
Here's a pic of what options I have.

Thanks Bram, at least I know I'm not going crazy now :)

Hmm thats odd, but the otherway around is that people that dont own STCC can make pitstops when enter a server with forced pitstops enabled. Sorry man. Then you should go and purchase STCC if you really want this feature to work on your server.

• Jeff Collins

lol. ok Simbin wins again, So I have to purchase their addon.

I just run a LAN with family & friends, and we race with Ai. But the Ai not piting means none of us can win. I host on my PC and then just join via LAN and it seems to run better for me than just hosting. Just lets me do other things on my PC while leaving the server up for others to practice etc.

Only the host needs the addon...So if I buy the STCC and host, we will all have forced Pit stops yep?

Thank you all.

Only the host needs the addon...So if I buy the STCC and host, we will all have forced Pit stops yep?
Thank you all.

Yes you probably will, but then you need to host the game that all players have because once you host STCC the game nobody can join because they miss that specific content. But if they all have RACE 07 you can host that and include the STCC rules for pitstops and you guys should be ok.

Have fun!

• Jeff Collins

Got it, thank you for the help folks. I have applied to become a memeber of your racing. It sounds great, and would like to participate in it. Hopefully I can get into the Lister race tonight, if there's room and my application makes it through. Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back