RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

As Gary has already said almost everything about our race :pound:it only leaves me to say it was excellent fun:thumb:, second on the grid but a good bit slower than Gary meant I thought I was looking at finishing in 2nd at best, fueled for the full hour and ran a pretty constant pace, if Gary had not made the faux pas 2nd was where I'd have finished but thanks for First Gary:D.

I have to agree with him about the Blueflaggers though, gentlemen it's down to us lappers to make the pass safely, not the lappees to jump out of the way, some of the avoidances were a bit mad, compromising your own race and vehicle, in future just hold your pace and line, if we can't get past it's not your fault, remember that and you won't go wrong.

Sam

halfway through quali my graphics froze doh :(

qualified 8th and got a good started past 2 cars into T1, but got caught up in the T1 mellie. i T-Boned Tim and saw some body work fly of, unfortunately it was my splitter which i didn`t relaise so when i got to the fast right before final chicane, i just understeered off. i rejoined just before the chicane then got hit by the very apologetic Kent.
i pitted straight away for repairs but mest 1st pitstop up, so in again next lap and got car fixed. and it felt quite good. i didn`t change tyres as i was hoping my tyres would last.
i made up a few places then i got behind Thomas, but as i was unlapping myself i had to watch for the blue flags. i got past and pushed like mad to get clear of the blue flags, but made a mistake and had to let Thomas through. this went on for a while until he either got fedup of me on his tail or just let me through, either way thanks m8 thouse blue flags are a pain when your trying to unlap yourself.
at this point i think there was about 20mins left, s tried to stay focused and even finished without tyre warning. finished 7th just infront of Sander :cool:

• Roy Stevens

Sorry if i hit anyone on start ..Had bad slow down not sure y this is.Can i ask if anyone else had same problem ..And is anyone using sli has iv had the same prob in rf with the pcc mod and wen sli was turned of all seemed to work ok ..Ill turn it of next time to see if it make's a diff ...Sorry again to anyone one i mite have hit

Not had a chance to try many of them yet and this one does not look to be a popular choice so stick me down for the Aston Martin DBR9 also please.

scratch that as i can not believe nobody has picked the saleen yet

Neil Gault - Saleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%