GTR-E Online Lags

Did you try to drive with a fresh install? If you have lots of add-on stuff installed it might be worth a try to backup the following folder:
Code:
X:\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamName\race 07

Remove this folder completely from the directory and restart steam and your game. It then updates and you have more or less a new game. I doubt that this is the reason but i would always check it, you never know.

Did you try to drive with a fresh install? If you have lots of add-on stuff installed it might be worth a try to backup the following folder:
Code:
X:\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamName\race 07
Remove this folder completely from the directory and restart steam and your game. It then updates and you have more or less a new game. I doubt that this is the reason but i would always check it, you never know.

ok thank you for your advice...but i have a lot of add-ons installed...shouldn't i backup the Gamedata and the Userdata folder ?

Go into it and save Userdata in there or just save the setups in there since theres already a userdata folder in there with your control settings just not your setups. so when it comes to reinstalling and stuff it wont get lost since it wont uninstall the files in the documents area. :)

one think i have notice too is the number of custom skins in the custom skin folder, what i do is i only have the custom skin i will use for an event and i move them out after i,m done. and it gets worse if you have lots of high resolution skins.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 388 39.9%