rF2 GTR and Corvette @ Poznan - Wednesday July 10th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I think it was me who you hit ;) No damage for me, just ran a little wide but it didn't affect my race at all.

For some reason I'm killing the tyres on this track. I've thought I'm pretty lenient with the tyres but here they just kept dying even if I tried to take it easier. Should've probably pitted once because my last tree laps were some high 1.37's. :p

It was fun again, a bit short-staffed though this week :)

Good to hear you didn't had any damage, I did in that instance, not bad though.
For the race I was trying to save my tyres but saved them to much, had still a lot left to close the gap to you,:) but I was also driving quite slowly most of the race so it made sense I still had tyres left. I was actually hoping everyone else would pit, but I believe everyone managed to do no pitstops in the end.

Hugo, my apologies for the second corner in the first lap, my screen froze missed my braking point which made me lock-up, and couldn't stop in time:redface: hope you didn't had to much damage because of it.

Nobody touched me if I remember well ;)

Q : Good surprise, second C6 on the grid ( P7 )

R : Decent ( drift mode ) start, P5 ( again ) a few laps. Then I blocked rear wheels while braking. Few places lost after, I thought my car could fly... End of the race, the front left tire was always at 150 °C, with its camber at -70° ^^

What a shame, my tires were at 60% at the lap 10, I could go to the end with no stop, and it was my main objectiv : save tires

Note : there s a big gap between GTR and C6r I think :(

Y
what times did you all set in quali? I will be there on sunday and next week!

1.28's in the GTR and 1.32's in the Vette's. Couldn't get a grip of the GTR at all :( not sure if it was just the set up or the car itself.

Note : there s a big gap between GTR and C6r I think :(

The Nissan is GT1 and the Corvette is GT2 so there is quite a difference in pace.

It could be, maybe, a good thing to prepare the corvette VS Nissan races a week in advance.

We were 11. It means we had maximum 5 people able to fight in theory if we divides in 2.

with 16 drivers it could be really fun !

It's just a proposal in order to enhance races battles and fun, thanks for organizing these races !

Yes you are absolutly right, we were a little bit late last week with setting up the threads. I will make the new threads for next week today, and will bring back the "team" element, so you have 2 things to fight for, first in class and overall.:)

Poznan GT Qualy.png
Poznan GT race.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back