• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

US GTR 4 / WTCR '19 @ Daytona - Tue Aug 04 2020

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff member
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
R3E_US_club.jpg
Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Club Racing Format
Tire Wear - 2x
Full Damage - On
Mandatory Pit Stop - No

Useful Links
Upgrade Membership
Racing Club Rules
Teamspeak Installation Guide
Crew Chief
Passwords for Server and Teamspeak
Tips, How To's and Add ons
Car Setups
Incident Reporting

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use Crew Chief as a spotter

Tuesday August 04, 2020

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: GTR 4 / TCR '19
Track: Daytona - Road

Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race: 21:50 ET (45 minutes)

Entry List - Max 30 slots

GTR 4
  1. joecronk
  2. brc19
  3. JACE323
  4. Open
  5. Open
TCR 2019
  1. Bound2Steel
  2. Wilko Jones
  3. 2112
  4. Open
  5. Open
  6. Open
UTP# 18

Server is OPEN for practice

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Calvyn White

Calvyn White

Calv Killmore
Premium
Jan 21, 2017
Despite being 2 a.m. here in the UK for these events, but should not be missed. Great track and a great selection of cars throughout the series of events.
So if you please, Mr David, put me down for a GTR 4, please. :thumbsup:

• Love
Reactions: David DeGreef

Wilko Jones

250RPM
Premium
Oct 17, 2017
I got the "Something went wrong on our servers, please try again" message. Looking at Sector 3's forums, I see nothing about the servers being down today, so maybe this is an isolated issue? Goodness I hope not. The one day I get a decent chunk of time to test the car at the track, and the game refuses to play ball. It must be an omen or something.

Making a post about it on S3's forum.

ko41

250RPM
Premium
Mar 5, 2018
I got the "Something went wrong on our servers, please try again" message. Looking at Sector 3's forums, I see nothing about the servers being down today, so maybe this is an isolated issue? Goodness I hope not. The one day I get a decent chunk of time to test the car at the track, and the game refuses to play ball. It must be an omen or something.

Making a post about it on S3's forum.
I had the same thing this evening. The other day all my paid content was missing. Weird stuff has been happening lately.

Wilko Jones

250RPM
Premium
Oct 17, 2017
I installed an XBOX controller to play a golf game and R3E settings went berserk. Hope to get it sorted by race day.
David, did you get this sorted out? I had a similar issue a while back. I needed to make some changes in Steam Big picture in order to get my wheel working correctly. I turned off generic controller support (unchecked it) and R3E recognized the wheel and I was able to get back to racing.

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff member
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
David, did you get this sorted out? I had a similar issue a while back. I needed to make some changes in Steam Big picture in order to get my wheel working correctly. I turned off generic controller support (unchecked it) and R3E recognized the wheel and I was able to get back to racing.
Thanks William. I did that, verified files, removed XBOX controller from devices in Windows, re-assigned buttons and well I give up. rFactor 2 and AMS no such issues. Unfortunately I'm out.