RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

for Race #1

you want hard working people to artificially slow down themselves, but you cannot be bothered to practice little longer or pick car and setup thats suits you?

First: you don't know me and you assume hell of a lot. It was established during multiple seasons not only here but elsewhere too that the amount of effort has nothing to do with me being slow. So, f you for the first time.

(sounds like excuse for slower pace any lack of will to improve it)

Do i need to tell you why the second f you is actually a reference to the first one?

There's no point in locking setup, most drivers will share their setup if you ask about it (or even without asking :p)

That was not the point, the point was to remove all unnecessary time wasted in line with the premise of "more racing - less practicing"; someone has to do the time to do the setup and rest has to take time to adjust or adapt that setup. Using locked setups takes away some of the need to practice in advance.

I think you assumed a lot and then based your entire argument based on that premise without taking any time to consider that it is entirely possible that i just suck at driving.

Interesting post just now by J-F on Sector 3 regarding Servers and being able to set BOP at some point

Yes but it won't affect club racing as we aren't about to start putting ballast on certain people or cars.
I wasn't suggesting anything, just with the conversation as it was progressing, an interesting twist from the developer.
I have no issues whether I am running at the point or at the back of the field. I like running as a clean and consistent race as I can and that includes being the passer or the passie.
Having said that I will now probably plow the Greenwood Corvette into an unsuspecting BMW this Sunday. Apologies in advance to the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back