RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS... you wouldn't think it would be so hard to post results would you? Four times OO Calc crashed and failed to recover all the entries I'd made. It's a list of names and numbers, not a complex calculation for sending rockets to bloody Mars! :mad: Take my advice everyone, and get LibreOffice instead.

Aaaanyway, here they are at last!

Results01.png

Standings01.png

Last edited:
GTR4S R2.png

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU - GTR 4 Series
Cars: GTR 4
Track: Mantorp Park - Long

Saturday 23/05/20
Practice:
19:00 UTC (15 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:15 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup: 19:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 19:35 UTC (25 minutes)

Warmup: 20:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race: 20:05 UTC (25 minutes) - Reverse Grid to 10 Places

Entry List: 32 slots on the server, not limited per car.

BMW M4
  1. Lars Hansen - #3
  2. Jopamir - #74
  3. Stephen Gibb - #161
  4. Gerdoner - #88
  5. Antmerino - #30
  6. ionONE1 - #191
  7. Nabbor1 - #77
  8. groove200 - #96
  9. Stiggywiggy - #26
  10. ScanScan - #19
  11. Free slot

KTM X-Bow
  1. Rick K - #8
  2. rustymoto - #80
  3. Steve Le Gallez - #100
  4. Free slot

Lotus Evora
  1. stevem - #14
  2. Port1s - #48
  3. Ingemar Petersson - #13
  4. cagivariver - #0
  5. Derek44 - #14
  6. IlPaoletto - #77
  7. Free slot

Porsche 718
  1. Casper Hougaard - #969
  2. Belcar - #917
  3. David DeGreef - #966
  4. Free slot

Porsche CS MR
  1. Keith_G - #222
  2. PurgerUK - #16
  3. Calvyn White - #112
  4. Free slot

Can TBD
  1. TBA slot

UTP#50

Last edited:
Reactions: DND
Information

Welcome to the GTR 4 Series! This will be a stint of races over the next four weeks, the idea being to add a little friendly competition to our club racing. These events remain open to drivers of all levels, so please don't be afraid to sign up! Details of the rounds are as follows:

16/05/20 - Rounds 1 & 2: Silverstone International
23/05/20 - Rounds 3 & 4: Mantorp Park Long
30/05/20 - Rounds 5 & 6: Portimao Club
06/06/20 - Rounds 7 & 8: Zolder Grand Prix

Before you sign up, please be aware of the following:

1) Participation in all events in the series is not mandatory. You can sign up or not, as you please.

2) If you sign up for an event then you are expected to finish both races. Deliberate DNFs will be excluded from future rounds, and possibly future series.

3) Full damage will be enabled, which includes the flat-spotting of tyres.

4) Points will be awarded for each race and tracked over the series, but there are no prizes. It's just for fun.

5) For each event every driver must be using a unique livery. Please state your chosen car and livery at least an hour prior to the start of the official practice sessions.

6) You are free to switch cars between events if you choose. However, you can not switch car between races at an event, because leaving the server after qualifying has finished will lock you out.

7) Despite the extra competition, you are still expected to abide by all of the regular club racing rules. The Golden Rule absolutely still applies to these events.

Standings

Standings01.png

Previous Results

Results01.png

Live Stream

Last edited:
Same as last time guys, please give me the livery number of the car you want to drive. Try and choose a livery that is not already taken if possible because it looks much better on the live stream. However, if all liveries are taken or you do not own any of the free liveries, don't worry. Duplicates are allowed in these cases. :thumbsup:

We're also using a different scoring system to the last series, as you've probably seen by now. The idea is to try and keep things a bit closer and unpredictable. This series also awards a point to the driver who gets fastest lap, regardless of where they finish in the race. Those who total their cars do get points, those who don't bother to stick around get nothing and risk being excluded from the series if they do it more than once.

The opening rounds were fantastic guys, so lets continue the trend and have another great couple of rounds at Mantorp Park! :cool:

mi first race ever on RD and on RRE too and it was a real ton of fun

sorry for my mistake in race 1 followed by some contacts..... I had a decent pace, in race 2 situation was pretty good and i repeat my compliments to Kenwood who was in another place doing another job, bravo!!

very nice talking in ts and a real nice behaviour on track from everybody

thanks @Goffik

Last edited:
(Btw Ross, you misspelled my last name in the standings. :p )
Fiddlesticks... and yours is not exactly one of the hardest on the grid to spell. (Looking at you, @Piotrek Blaszczak!) :p I'll sort it!

I like the idea of sticking with the same cars all series. Hopefully then things balance out!
It did cross my mind for both series we've run so far, but I didn't want to give people any excuse for not showing up to certain events. ;)
("The [Car X] is crap around Hungaroring!")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years