RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 6919

Sorry guys, got my wires crossed there. :redface:

I overtook Calvyn just before the hairpin, then got bumped and spun on the exit. Just as that happened, Stephen said "Oh well done Ross", and I mistakenly took that as sarcasm, meaning he'd been the guy behind and was blaming me for the incident. Hence the confusion afterwards. Anyway, the mistake was all mine so sorry about that. Should have paid closer attention to the leaderboard to see who was around me, as I think Stephen was way out in front. I'm a dumbass. :thumbsdown:
Who the hell is Stephen?? are we going posh..:laugh: I know me and island boy were both directly behind Cal so very close, but I couldn't see properly as his fat asre blocked my view (for awhile anyway)..:whistling: He paid the price again for just taking fronts only on this track..will he ever learn..

Anyway was a good hard race with close battles, congrats to Steve (the mixer) Kenwood..I think most of us made atleast 1 mistake on track at some point..Also 40min races are good as we finisher earlier.

Here is a set up for the Lotus I've been working on. And if I have any more spare time I work on it some more. So that may be an update to the set-up.

Also sorry for the late posting of the Audi GT3 I thought I posted it. And only realised I didn't when I asked if anybody was using it. I had no response so I checked and no it wasn't there. So I asked if anybody needing any help. And @paulbee058 and I with @Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan drop down to another channel on TS to share my setup. But I feel I left it too late to benefit from it. It was very late into the practice session. Not enough time to make any alterations if needed or to practice. So sorry about that it probably didn't do you any good.
So I'm posting the Lotus setup that I have so far. Earlier enough to get used to it and make any alterations that you deem necessary to suit your style.

Attachments

• LOTUS EVORA GT4 SEPANG GP 15 5 TEST 2.svm
    6.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Spent some time practicing this evening. Don't think I'll be up there at the front! Got the track down ok, but have spent the last few weeks driving DTM92 in another championship and the FWD WTCs feel completely alien. Might have to resort to bonnet cam for this one too as I'm really struggling with the visibility in cockpit view on single monitor. Anyhoo, good to try new things.

Sign me up please

Spent some time practicing this evening. Don't think I'll be up there at the front! Got the track down ok, but have spent the last few weeks driving DTM92 in another championship and the FWD WTCs feel completely alien. Might have to resort to bonnet cam for this one too as I'm really struggling with the visibility in cockpit view on single monitor. Anyhoo, good to try new things.
Both in :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here is a setup for the KTM. I've done a little bit more work on.
I think all 3 cars are quite equal but I think the Porsche is more suited to this track. Its easier to get the time without fine tuning the setup so much. I also think the Lotus and the KTM do need to be pushed harder and tuned a little bit finer.
Like the Lotus if I have the time in making any improvements I will update the posted setups.

Attachments

• KTM X-BOW GT4 SEPANG GP LB.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 6919

For me what ever you do here the Lotus and Porsche understeer like pigs, and the KTM is abit of the pace.

Plus, for the ''none Alien' amongst you, i.e. me, consistency over 40 minutes and a decent pitstop can often produce a pleasing result :D
This is true. I pitted well early and somehow finished up ahead of at least two cars that were previously in front of me when the pitting came to an end. First time pit strategy has ever worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back