RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry about the bump in the first corner, @CarlosB... I was trying to be careful as always, but still managed to tap you as you slowed down in traffic and I couldn't stop fast enough. We were moving at snails pace and the tap really shouldn't have spun you around like it did, but it happened anyway, so...apologies :(

My race basically ended right then and there, since I never really met any other car on track for the rest of the race, apart from overtaking and later lapping @Michel Bélisle. In other words, business as usual when it comes to my Raceroom racing lately. At least this time the gaps were not growin as quickly as they usually are :redface:

Speaking of @Michel Bélisle, I noticed that during the incident mentioned above, you just stayed back behind us and waited. I didn't understand what was going on at the moment, but looking at replay, I see you bumped into me as I tapped @CarlosB. Honestly, there was no reason for you to wait if that's what was going on, you were absolutely not at fault there and should've just gone ahead. Our collision was 100 % my fault, you couldn't have anticipated the incident between me and Carlos in any way. Apologies for making what was apparently one of your first races with us (if I understood it correctly) even more stressful than it had to be by causing an incident right in front of you.

Really sorry about the bump in the first corner, @CarlosB... I was trying to be careful as always, but still managed to tap you as you slowed down in traffic and I couldn't stop fast enough. We were moving at snails pace and the tap really shouldn't have spun you around like it did, but it happened anyway, so...apologies :(

My race basically ended right then and there, since I never really met any other car on track for the rest of the race, apart from overtaking and later lapping @Michel Bélisle. In other words, business as usual when it comes to my Raceroom racing lately. At least this time the gaps were not growin as quickly as they usually are :redface:

Speaking of @Michel Bélisle, I noticed that during the incident mentioned above, you just stayed back behind us and waited. I didn't understand what was going on at the moment, but looking at replay, I see you bumped into me as I tapped @CarlosB. Honestly, there was no reason for you to wait if that's what was going on, you were absolutely not at fault there and should've just gone ahead. Our collision was 100 % my fault, you couldn't have anticipated the incident between me and Carlos in any way. Apologies for making what was apparently one of your first races with us (if I understood it correctly) even more stressful than it had to be by causing an incident right in front of you.
After hitting you @Martin Fiala, I was shocked and absolutely convinced that I had wrecked your race. I stopped to immediately give you the right of way as, at the time, this was my understanding of the Golden Rule. This was only my second Club race. I have much to learn. Thank you for your understanding.

Way outside my time zone but these little cars are so fun to drive. I did a FULL official race today with qualifying and all. The feel faster than GTR-3 cars to me for some reason. I followed the British GT4 formula but obviously had to adjust for Race Rooms configs.

KTM X-BOW GT4
60mins Free Practice 1
10mins GT4 Pro Qualifying
60min Race 1

Loads of fun, enjoy guys!

Can you put me as a possible?
It always depends on my health on the night at the moment.
Hope this is ok.
I'm afraid we don't do "maybes" as it kinda defeats the object of having sign-ups in the first place. :) But don't worry Ken, I'm sure there will be plenty of room for you to sign in on the night. There are only 20 slots listed to keep the OP shorter, but there are actually 32 available on the grid. I can't remember the last time we hit that number. Hope you can make it bud! :thumbsup:

It always depends on my health on the night at the moment.
Hope this is ok.
Don't we all! ;) :D

Just to let the administration know, idiot I am, have had a triple monitor stand kicking around, when I say kicking, if I've :barefoot: kicked the sodding thing once..... lucky the bloody thing hasn't gone through the window. I digress, well, this involves dismantling all three monitors and fitting brackets and what not. Now, if I was either, fit, capable or indeed bothered it will all be up and running by tomorrow evening and I would be a second a lap quicker :roflmao: but knowing me, let's say quite well (lot of missing evidence) :whistling: there is a bloody good chance I fail miserably in a shower of sparks!! :confused:
So if I don't show and you've not heard from me, then the dogs are probably half way through my second leg and I did indeed fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%