RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross I hope we will do more of this GT4 stuff in the future :inlove: I think this is my new favourite car category in Raceroom
Well, they do come up in rotation but with so many great classes available in this sim, the cycle tends to be quite long. That said, I plan on running a second series for this class in June. So that'll be four weeks in a row of GTR 4 goodness. :cool:

My best combination so far, managed to stay reasonably close to @Goffik for a good few laps in the first race.

My lack of experience showed in the second, vr and never having pitted in a race led to being stuck in the pits in the second race :thumbsdown:

I did not understand what happened in the second race ... I waited 20 minutes but it was 20 laps !!! ... anyway it was nice ... I had two unfortunate moments in the first ... and in the second a small jog with threw back ..

Well, I hope the screw up didn't ruin anyone's evening... we certainly had a blast on Discord voice comms dealing with the unexpected 20 lap second race. :p

For those wondering, both races were supposed to be 20 minutes long. For reasons unknown the server switched race 2 to 20 laps instead. Given that @JXCKG2003 had enough fuel to do the 50% longer race without pitting like the rest of us (meaning he finished 1 minute ahead of everyone), we've concluded that he must have hacked the server and changed it to laps so he could win easily. :cautious::D

Anyway, as long as people had fun that's the main thing. Back to normal for next week! ;)

My lack of experience showed in the second, vr and never having pitted in a race led to being stuck in the pits in the second race :thumbsdown:
I'm convinced this was a bug mate, not your fault. Someone had the same issue in the testing we did earlier this week, when they also got a drive-through penalty. It might be linked to the AI controlling your car in the pit lane, so perhaps setting pit stops to manual will avoid the bug happening again.

Im racing in VR and also got
I'm convinced this was a bug mate, not your fault. Someone had the same issue in the testing we did earlier this week, when they also got a drive-through penalty. It might be linked to the AI controlling your car in the pit lane, so perhaps setting pit stops to manual will avoid the bug happening again.

Im racing in VR and i also got stuck in the pits in the second race

I'll set them to manual and bind a button for pit stops. It's how to set it up to allow changes before entering the pits that I'll have to work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%