RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I enjoy this one. It's one of R3E's hidden gems which you barely see anywhere else outside of mods. The selection of under-represented tracks people have never heard of is one of the sim's strengths.

I don't find the first chicane too bad, though we're going to have to go super careful on the first couple of laps to avoid a pile up. So NO DIVE BOMBS please gents! To be honest, better if people just don't try to pass there for the first couple of laps because it will only end in tears.

The bit I find hardest is the run through T15 - T16 - T17. It literally makes or breaks your lap in terms of overall lap time. You need patience and a good line through there, and I tend to lack the former which then ruins the latter. :p Fun track though, and great in these cars.

It certainly is a hidden gem, it meant I tried a couple of others (Bilster Berg and Knutstorp) that I'd not tried, both were enjoyable but Bilster Berg is immense!

It feels like it's ajust a bit too tight, especially the second part. Yep 15 - 17 are a great complex with lots of time in them, to both lose and gain.

They're on the newest tyre model now, same as most of the other cars. Other than that, the only change since the GTR 4 Series is the new Audi.
From the last patch
KTM X-bow GT4 - Added 1 extra tooth to final drive ratio
Whether this makes it a little faster on the straights I'm not sure but it certainly lagged behind the other GT4s before

Last edited:
Yesterday I did 3 laps with each of the cars.. bloody hell, all of them are awesome!! So still no idea which car I want to take...will do a few more laps today and then hopefully I can decide
Ross I hope we will do more of this GT4 stuff in the future :inlove: I think this is my new favourite car category in Raceroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%