EU GTR 4 @ Autodrom Most - Sat 13 Mar 2021

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Staff
Premium
... not sure on car until I do some testing as I think they have tweaked GT4 recently
They're on the newest tyre model now, same as most of the other cars. Other than that, the only change since the GTR 4 Series is the new Audi.

PurgerUK

Premium
Kent
They're on the newest tyre model now, same as most of the other cars. Other than that, the only change since the GTR 4 Series is the new Audi.
From the last patch
KTM X-bow GT4 - Added 1 extra tooth to final drive ratio
Whether this makes it a little faster on the straights I'm not sure but it certainly lagged behind the other GT4s before

Last edited:

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Staff
Premium
Whether this makes it a little faster on the straights I'm not sure but it certainly lagged behind the other GT4s before
Missed that, but it makes no difference to me. I don't like the KTM so wouldn't pick it even if it's faster than all the others.

PorDallas

Premium
I did some, disappointing, tests today ... my ktm broke my nerves .... I want to change to lotus please # 77 white

Last edited:

Celestiale

Premium
Yesterday I did 3 laps with each of the cars.. bloody hell, all of them are awesome!! So still no idea which car I want to take...will do a few more laps today and then hopefully I can decide
Ross I hope we will do more of this GT4 stuff in the future :inlove: I think this is my new favourite car category in Raceroom

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Staff
Premium
Ross I hope we will do more of this GT4 stuff in the future :inlove: I think this is my new favourite car category in Raceroom
Well, they do come up in rotation but with so many great classes available in this sim, the cycle tends to be quite long. That said, I plan on running a second series for this class in June. So that'll be four weeks in a row of GTR 4 goodness. :cool: