RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say trustworthy, not easy... but to each his own.On that, Im amazed how @Steve Le Gallez was able to drive it at 10%TC (how had it on 60/80%). Well done mate, good workout for the DTMs I guess eheheh
That's what I like, a car that's trustworthy, predictable. It doesn't have to be easy, but it must be trustworthy. Which I cannot say for the new 2020 DTMs. But I've only done 8 hours or so in them.

That's what I like, a car that's trustworthy, predictable. It doesn't have to be easy, but it must be trustworthy. Which I cannot say for the new 2020 DTMs. But I've only done 8 hours or so in them.
Exactly Calvyn, and I agree with you on the 2020 beasts... Far from thrust, I fear to touch that right pedal (I'm considering tampering in some way the pedal course so it doesn't go 100% that easy, some kind of rubber or something... )
They are challenging, I love challenges, but to be fair, I don't trust the damn thing kkkkrrr :cautious:

Mate, you'd probably beat me in an NSU! You're much faster than me on average in pretty much any class. The only time I overtake you is when you're in the gravel. I don't think I've ever done it at race speeds. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 203 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%