RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all hold back this is not a dig at you or the game. I love this game I virtually play no other I am dedicated to the club in all matters in the way I can help.
I'm talking about other Sims assetto corsa especially.
Assetto Corsa and plenty and others have much more to offer than raceroom. That is a fact.
When you got that much variety the temptation is to take up the Sim and play it. Raceroom simply does not have that magnitude of variety.
I speak in general not this particular event. I personally love the open wheels and I love the track. I have no complaints. But I would like to see multi-class. Raceroom has a problem, it has big competition with plenty of enticing and endless content.

Last edited:
I'm still crock, do have DR2 but have only managed a handful of stages all week, sneaky looksy really, got no co-driver for some reason, so not been swayed @Kenny Paton. Have only managed a dozen or so laps in RR, ACC and DR2 in total. Gutted, rig running like a dream, body running from everything other than Morphine. Hoping the long layoff will pay dividends for the upcoming RR update, gonna be a bigee. Talk about frustration though, 0.6 released for ACC, DR2 looking good, all my other Sims now working, shiny newish rig and the only thing laying it's hands on it is bloody dust! :rolleyes: Did notice Sunday was 2 x 20 min races, so will see how I feel closer to the time, if all ok, I'll bung my name down but rusty Goose will be! :notworthy:

Last week I jumped on the server a day early just to see if I could, and there was another driver practicing as well. Is is acceptable to use the server as practice as it would be fun to have RD folks to practice with opposed to just hot lapping, or throwing caution to the wind on the public server.

Last week I jumped on the server a day early just to see if I could, and there was another driver practicing as well. Is is acceptable to use the server as practice as it would be fun to have RD folks to practice with opposed to just hot lapping, or throwing caution to the wind on the public server.
If the server is up and running and stays up and running. As I am led to believe there is a bug in the server setup sequence that resets itself to something different now and again.:O_o:
So if it's set and stays set, use it.
For unknown reasons the environments are different between the leaderboard and the club server. So setup alterations are probable.
Optimal conditions are set to noon on the leaderboard as well as the club server. So for the reasons why the environment are different I have no idea and far as I know neither does anybody else. But I do suspect it's something to do with tyre temperatures. Leaderboard stays the same, club server tyre temperatures change.

Last edited:
Hey gentlemen I have to pull out. Were going to see Alita Battle Angel at 12:05 noon. So, I'll be gone driving before this race starts. My son has to be to work by 3:00pm. So, the only day my little son and my big son and I can have a boys day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%