RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
effin hell.. i forgot about this for few hours. god damned. I even practiced for this one, took #36 in the leaderboard (which is btw quite easy, i had at least 5 tenths to improve..). Didn't think i need to set an alarm for this one.. ffs. Sorry everyone.

Oh I'm so embarrassed :redface: I'm sorry for the Turn 1 incident, went way too deep and crashed on back of someone, and thus causing that big crash. I should have been more careful. My fault, 100%

But other than that thank you for the race guys! :thumbsup:

effin hell.. i forgot about this for few hours. god damned. I even practiced for this one, took #36 in the leaderboard (which is btw quite easy, i had at least 5 tenths to improve..). Didn't think i need to set an alarm for this one.. ffs. Sorry everyone.
im not sure if i understand correctly but the event is in two days; maybe u wanted to post in wtcr thread?

Happy Birthday to me happy Birthday to me you look like a driver but you will never be me.Happy birthday to me happy birthday to me you look like a monkey and it's poo.
LkGXORo.png

(dont ask)

Guess who's just woke up! :mad: Gone sodding midnight, wide awake and bloody fuming. Put some practice in earlier, decided I'd give the Alpha a go, all seemed good, sat down with a cuppa and that was the end of that, bye, bye Tuesday. :rolleyes: Apologies for the no show, out of my hands I'm afraid, now all I got to do is find something to do for the next gawd knows how long. FML

That was a pretty good race. I really wanted to join, but instead chose to go to
http://www.malibucarsandcoffee.com/

I did watch some of this race on the live feed, though, and was pretty impressed. The track really demands your attention IMO, so it was impressive to see these guys running fast times with so few offs. Kinda glad I didn't get out there to show how good they all were doing, they made it look too easy! :laugh:

In please.:thumbsup::)

Please sign me up, Ross

I’m in please

Count me in Ross; Thanks.

Sign me up. GT3 on hairpin tracks what could possibly go wrong :whistling:
All on the grid:thumbsup:
@Kenny Paton would you be so kind to fill up the list? Folks might get scared seeing empty grid. Thanks a lot!
Howzat:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 245 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 161 9.9%
  • < 4 years