SGP GTR 3 @ Nürburgring - Tue 23 Mar 2021

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Staff
Premium
so ..I would very much like to start a championship .... what do you say
Ross ???
I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean you want to organise one yourself, you'll have to start your own racing community for that. :p If you mean you want one here on RD, the next Series is starting next Saturday. (3rd April.)

I was in the RD tab in Discord instead of the SGP... stupid twat:geek::O_o:
Actually, you are NOT a twat. Everyone should have been in the RaceDepartment R3E Discord channel, same as usual. The SGP voice channels are for official SGP events, not for RaceDepartment events. Remember guys, SGP is not RD, it's a hosting platform. You still use RD media to discuss events hosted on the SGP platform.

PorDallas

Premium
I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean you want to organise one yourself, you'll have to start your own racing community for that. :p If you mean you want one here on RD, the next Series is starting next Saturday. (3rd April.)

Actually, you are NOT a twat. Everyone should have been in the RaceDepartment R3E Discord channel, same as usual. The SGP voice channels are for official SGP events, not for RaceDepartment events. Remember guys, SGP is not RD, it's a hosting platform. You still use RD media to discuss events hosted on the SGP platform.
no no me ... i mean the RD..3rd April...this is good news!!!!