We knew it anyway, but some clarification about GTR3 being dead and how Sector3/KW were involved.
Unexpected and great news. Sector 3 having now the ressources for further developements and to search for a new graphics engine is great. With these information, Raceroom history makes sense and its future, and sector 3's, seems much brighter than before.

After this GTR3 debacle and the costs involved (I hope some works and assets are still useful), giving the development team additional means to enhanced Raceroom is a proof of trust and a way to show some serious interest by KW into sim racing software. Good news.

I look forward to seeing this RRE/GFX-Engine stuff actually happen. It's way overdue.

I was only saying to a friend the other day, without them getting a new GFX platform in place (for day/night/weather) then RRE will see a ppl walk away. When Rennsport, AC2 (and it's DLC), and even Forza lands - there will be way less reasons to boot RRE in its current tired state.

If KW-Studios can't bring it into a modern platform, then we had a decent run with it, but it's very tired now IMHO.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 446 39.4%