RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
To get a nice field in both classes, sign in with the Audi please

GT2 please. Thank you :)

Sign me up in GT2 please. Thank you Kenny / Steve :)

Well, I'd rather drive a GT2 I think, but since there are enough of those already, then I guess in with VLN, thanks.

Out sorry guys
All updated :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Deleted member 6919

I'm not home yet so I'm not going to make it, sorry Steve/Kenny..:cry:

• Deleted member 6919

Yeh honestly I know this was more about testing multi-class but you can't do it on a short race..

The fact that you only see your own class on the timing bar is still annoying as hell IMO, especially in races where the classes stay mixed a lot, but don't let that be an opinion against multiclass races.

Apparently there is also some possibility to make multiclass timing widget using SimHub, but when I asked how it was done, I got nothing in return, and I've been way too busy lately to try and figure it out myself.

Due to the wide difference in times, the stream wasn't too bad. No separation of the classes , just overall standings. All the BMWs and the Ruf were listed together, then the Audi's were grouped next so you could tell the class position, but it just isn't set up for multiclass.

I have been trying to resize the standings and driver info for my smaller resolution but have not been successful. Hopefully when the new modern UI and overlays by Scout (as brought to my attention by @Jopamir ) will help solve this and the multiclass situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back