RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent cars, fun track, great bunch of guys. :thumbsup: I couldn't have asked for a better return to racing than last night, that was so much fun! Surprised myself by being at the front fighting for podiums, so maybe my hiatus has done me good. ;) The racing really was top notch, so thanks to everyone for taking part and congrats to the podiums. Can't wait to race these beauties again! :cool:
Good to have you back Ross Garland, nice to have another West country accent to offset mine! :thumbsup:
Great comeback by the way, have a feeling a few of us have picked up some rather bad habits with these WTCR's over the weeks, swear I'm slower than ever. :O_o:
Enjoyed the few fights I had but spent most of both races on ones Todd. Found I was fatiguing come the end of both races too, which frankly is pathetic, off to give myself a thorough good talking to, maybe even a slap if I get lippy. :cool:
Pleasure as always gents, looking forward to Thursday and the GT2's, they sound so great and for some reason seem so exhilarating, can't set one up to save my life but kinda get off on fighting against the quark, strangeness and charm I seem to pronounce tenfold. Ah well it's not the winning but the taking part!

I can't seem to get the Challenged Ghosts to load in the leaderboards. I've looked on the forums and don't see anything about it so I'm wondering if it's just me or if everyone's having the same issue and just not talking about it? Or did I just miss a memo or something:O_o:?

A fellow Hawkwind fan perchance ?
Many years have I followed the Wind, from Stonehenge in the 70's to Bristol last year and all decades in between. Not a fanatic but influenced my love of off the cuff music and led me down the rabbit hole of Prog Rock where I kinda stayed and swayed and played some more, not that I don't venture from the genre, keen on lots of things. Generally guitar influenced rock inspired, all courtesy of a misspent youth. Now find myself with well over 40 thousand prog albums from the 60's to yesterday, when all my troubles seemed so far away! :rolleyes: So yes Mr G I like Hawkwind and just about anything else that blows in with it. Have found that picking what to put on next a tad taxing but can't remember the last time I heard an album twice in the same year, which to be honest, is not always a bad thing, especially for friends and family, can be an acquired taste some of it, some of it I'd like to personally go to a band rehearsal and smash every instrument in sight. They say variety is the spice of life, well if there's one thing Prog Rock has, it's variety, in abundance.
Played extremely loudly through my 6 way active system, so I can hear it with my headphones on whilst careering down the green mile, bliss. :) Did I mention my neighbours hate me! :laugh:

I can't seem to get the Challenged Ghosts to load in the leaderboards. I've looked on the forums and don't see anything about it so I'm wondering if it's just me or if everyone's having the same issue and just not talking about it? Or did I just miss a memo or something:O_o:?
I have had the same problem Mike... since the last update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%