RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry guys but I have to sign out from tonights race. I just return from work after 2hr of driving (or I should says crawling) through horrible traffic on motorway. I'm exhausted and have no energy for a racing.

Sorry for the late notification but I'm gonna have to pull out.

Been hot lapping in preparation (and enjoying it) but I've suddenly started to experience all of the mapped buttons and shifters on my wheel activating without any input from myself! :) That's fun when in vr!

I'm using a Fanatec usb conversion kit with my OSW / button box and I have a feeling it might be the culprit!

My apologies again.

Have fun everyone!

Sorry for the late notification but I'm gonna have to pull out.

Been hot lapping in preparation (and enjoying it) but I've suddenly started to experience all of the mapped buttons and shifters on my wheel activating without any input from myself! :) That's fun when in vr!

I'm using a Fanatec usb conversion kit with my OSW / button box and I have a feeling it might be the culprit!

My apologies again.

Have fun everyone!
Thanks for letting us know mate

Well, the first race didn't go too well but thanks to the reverse grid I was able to get to try the Pole again in the 2nd race and made it stick for only my 2nd win ever, if you don't count races with only 3 or 4 cars:whistling:.

And a special thanks to @Jopamir for "brilliantly" keeping everyone busy so I could get some distance out in front. The agreed-on amount will be in your account shortly, JP;).

Here's my view of the races:

I can't believe it crashed just at the end of quali... I was so ready to race I even went to race in iRacing straight into week 13 with the new dallara f3... :confused:
A while ago it happenned the same to me few seconds before qualy ended. I close SimShaker just in case, and somehow managed to get back to the game although warm-Up was already on:O_o:
I cant say what caused it, but try to figure out what hardware/software you have on at time of crash to see if any is the possible culprit.
I have CrewChief/HUD Dash/SimShaker/TeamSpeaker . Not TSNotifier anymore b/c Im afraid it was the guilty on another occasions so I dont risk (I know who's talking by their voice - or burps ahahah...:D:p)

Excellent cars, fun track, great bunch of guys. :thumbsup: I couldn't have asked for a better return to racing than last night, that was so much fun! Surprised myself by being at the front fighting for podiums, so maybe my hiatus has done me good. ;) The racing really was top notch, so thanks to everyone for taking part and congrats to the podiums. Can't wait to race these beauties again! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back