RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently trying to get confirmation that today's small update brings the 2018 cars into line with the 2019s. If so, then I'll be adding the 2018 cars to this and future events for a massive choice of liveries. :thumbsup:

(And for the continued use of my beloved black/green Cupra, just to annoy Rad.) :D

In
I'm in.....2018 - 911 GT3 R #18
Car is awesome running around this circuit. There is a chance I may have to travel for work next Tuesday but if not i'm in.
In
With Raceroom you only have to buy a single livery of the car you want to start in (not even needed the buy the "whole" car with all liveries attached to it.

All other cars on the grid will be displayed just fine (they are all on your hard drive already).

I can race a Porsche? I am in - I'll take the KÜS Porsche #17 please.
And In

I had a blast Tuesday night. I love those cars. The start kinda left me behind as someone had issues and there was a few of us who got caught out. After that I had a great battle with Law that lasted quite a few laps. I was gaining on the next car when I got caught with my rear-end where it should not be in Thunder Valley and got intimate with the inside wall. I lost a lot of time and places but managed to get back in the chase. During that time I had a great battle with N.C. and after finally getting around him I went hunting the next car down. Unfortunately I ran out of time.

Ya know, I want to win every race but if I cannot I want to have great battles with the people I am racing with. The past two races I have not been fast enough to win, but I have been able to dice with numerous drivers over a period of numerous laps. There were moves and counter-moves, a little bit of rubbing (IMO a little contact is part of racing, thus I never get mad at that) and some moves made on me (to protect positions) that frankly had me laughing, and a little mad I did not think of them. That in itself is very satisfying.

Law and N.C.: It was a great pleasure battling with both of you.

The physics are confirmed as being identical, so I'm adding both 2018 and 2019 WTCR classes to Tuesday events from this week. Great for those who don't wish to buy more cars just to enter. :cool:

Have to withdraw from this event. Just booked by schedule next week and its all travel.....will be still be testing on server track just cuz the car is awesome to drive. See all at the next one.

I am really tempted to drive the Camaro for this event. It's such a bizarre car to drive on Bathurst
Variety is the key, I was thinking either the '13 Ford GT or the '14 McLaren for me as I am all jacked up with the unveiling of the Corvette Mid-engine.:geek:

Hello, Im a new member, just wanna try myself. Do I have to buy both GT3 packs to take part in this event? It would be quite unfair, as I could just buy one for the 1/6 of the price. And if yes, do we have any "free+ events, with the base cars? cheers, and have a nice day :)

Hello, Im a new member, just wanna try myself. Do I have to buy both GT3 packs to take part in this event? It would be quite unfair, as I could just buy one for the 1/6 of the price. And if yes, do we have any "free+ events, with the base cars? cheers, and have a nice day :)
its a beauty of raceroom, you only need the car you gonna use yourself :D About free content events: from all free content i only cant remember usage of p2 cars in our club, rest is super fun and used

now when i think about it, didnt you mean rfactor? those 2 gt3 packs sounds suspicious (if you meant it then you need both packs)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline