RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about TS - binding a button on the G29 to use as Push-to-Talk? In TS I select Tools->Options->Push-to-Talk, then hit the Circle key on controller (Button 3). Seems to work but others could not hear me yesterday. I switched to voice activation (VOX) all could hear me.

Question about TS - binding a button on the G29 to use as Push-to-Talk? In TS I select Tools->Options->Push-to-Talk, then hit the Circle key on controller (Button 3). Seems to work but others could not hear me yesterday. I switched to voice activation (VOX) all could hear me.
Do you use Crew Chief as well with Voice activation. I know when I first set it up it was causing a conflict between CC and TS. Also when you test PTT in options how does the level look? If you have good levels while holding down the button during the entire time you are talking. I don't know what else it could be.

Ahhhh, forget about it, just sign me up then @David DeGreef ;-)

I tried to not run as my shifter is giving me a major headache (intermittent misshifts, shifting into 1st whenever it likes without giving a rats behind of costs for engine and transmission rebuilds) but reading more and more about the car one of my all time heroes - Walter Röhrl, best racing driver of all times - used to drive after he was essentially blackmailed by Audi to help them to develop the car and after Ze Germanz have properly invaded Ze Amerika, racing the Audi 90 over zere … how could I resist to race with you fellas (even if I will surely blow my engine with that Italian gearbox I have).

Please sign me up in an Audi 90 (I'll take whichever livery Walter Röhrl was racing in).

I never tried these cars and will give it a quick test later this evening.

You guys will need "Protection" when Ze Germans show up tomorrow ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 127 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.9%