RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
FR US.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here

Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: FR US
Track: Indianapolis - Full

Sunday 14/07/19
Practice:
19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:45 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 UTC (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. FeltHat
  2. Steve Le Gallez
  3. PurgerUK
  4. kamackeris
  5. Marco Antonio Rodriguez
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#25

Last edited:
WTCR 2018.jpg

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Tues
Cars: WTCR 2018
Track: Bathurst

Tuesday 16/07/19
Practice:

Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 5 places

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Steve Le Gallez
  3. FeltHat
  4. Roy Magnes
  5. KKJUN
  6. Anders Nilsson
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#18

Last edited:
Hillclimb Icons.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Thur
Cars: Hillclimb Icons

Thursday 18/07/19
Practice:

Race 1: 19:50 UTC (20 minutes)

Warmup 2: 20:10 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 UTC (20 minutes) - Reverse grid to 5 places

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Kenny Paton (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. FeltHat
  3. BBKing212
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#8

Last edited:
GTR 3.jpg

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com EU Sun
Cars: GTR 3

Sunday 21/07/19
Practice:

Race 1: 19:50 UTC (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Entry List
- 32 slots
  1. Ross Garland (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. CarlosB
  3. FeltHat
  4. Steve Le Gallez
  5. Bunnysanta
  6. Mastria
  7. Calvyn White
  8. Anders Nilsson
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

UTP#16

Last edited:
You are in

Alright a Porsche Cup FINALLY on US time!!!! THANK YOU!!!

I'm In!
Your in as well, and it is my pleasure

Please sign me up.

Thanks.
In with my favorite Rush album of all time

Im in with the #24
You got it John. Although no reserving of cars/livery from my end as far as I know, and everyone is free to chose livery of choice...I do like the idea of posting car/livery just to give drivers a heads up. I will be taking the Fanatec #0 but will always forfeit to anyone who signs up.

I would like to join as well.
On the grid Rory

Grid is shaping up nicely let's keep em coming.

R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

Note: Club will now start at 9:00 pm ET from this event (07.16.2019) onward.

Ready for a class that I think could not be more diverse in engine performance and sound. These are absolutely fantastic when you get the hang of it they are about as much fun as you are going to have.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of out talented members, browse the setups here.

Join us

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: GTO Classics
Track: Mid Ohio Full

Tuesday 16/07/19
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop

Selecting a car/livery is optional and is just a way of showing your preference. Everyone is free to choose what they like as duplicates are allowed.

the FReD (Finishers Rewards Drawing)
J-F of Sector 3 wants us to have a successful kick off to the club and has generously provided redeem codes for 200 VRP each that can be used on content of your choice, or just save it for use later as there is no expiration.

Each week three randomly selected drivers that complete the race, NO DNF's or Disconnects, will be awarded the VRP. Does not matter where you finish as long as you DO finish to qualify for drawing.

Each of the next twelve weeks (ending Sept 24, 2019) we will award the VRP to the three randomly selected drivers. There is no limitation as the amount of VRP you can win, so show up and finish each week.:D

At the end of twelve weeks the top four drivers with the most number of complete races will also be awarded 200 VRP each. (in the event of ties a random drawing will be done).

*I am not a lawyer, or pretend to be one, and am not responsible for loopholes perceived or otherwise in this rewards drawing:).

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. [B][COLOR=#ff0000]David DeGreef[/COLOR][/B] (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. [B]Sean Armstrong[/B]
  3. [B]johndough247[/B]
  4. [B]emarchena[/B]
  5. [B]Minerro[/B]
  6. [B]Mike Wyatt[/B]
  7. [B]Luke Maney[/B] Nissan #33
  8. [B]stevem[/B]
  9. [B]2112[/B]
  10. [B]brc19[/B]
  11. [B]John Addison[/B] Audi #3
  12. Keith_G
  13. bloozmahn