RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've truly buggered things up for myself, all that rig refitting has just made my old arthritic hands go numb.
Have moved wheel up by no more than 30mm but for some reason that is enough to stop the blood flow. :rolleyes: Only option is to raise the seat, which wouldn't hurt as not a pretty site watching one trying to peel oneself out of it. Case of finding some spacers or similar to raise the runners, more work.

I did give this combo a like, maybe I didn't read correctly thought it was going to Chang (something different).. Sorry Ross but we are just seem to be repeating the same tracks and cars over and over again, and missing out loads, why are we being limited? Or am I imagining things..

Last edited:
@Jopamir I am sorry for hitting you at the start of the race
No worries Mario, on the contrary, my apologies to you and everybody else to who I was a ménace to at the start of both races :redface: Just sitted there going anywhere aaarrrgghh:confused::confused: sorry!
And sorry for that bump on your rear. The Nissan was really so much faster in that part of the track that I couldnt brake enough not to hit you:giggle:

No practice at all this time. Not good! And of all the cars, these turbo/beasts for the matter. Oh boy, it was embarrasing :redface:

Cheers ;)

In please

herberth-motorsport-912-6651-image-full.png

Well unfortunately raising the seat has not resolved my issues, apparently the rig is fine, it's me that's broken, :rolleyes: lose all sensation in hands after 20 or so minutes of driving. Back to the old witch doctor I guess, just a simple case of hours on hold, finally through to the old cow running defence, take a couple insults without biting, on to the one to one via phone with the doc, this is just to make sure I'm ill enough to warrant the 20 seconds I'll eventually get with her, sometime next month.
Anything good on the telly? :geek:

The last time this track was used was October, which was three months ago. Also, it's clear from my event diary that some tracks are more popular than others, hence they are used more often. Sign-ups are low enough already, and drop further when unpopular tracks are used. I try to pick tracks that are either popular, promote close racing, or both.

As for the WTCRs, already said why they get their own day. With two other events in the week, I don't see that it's a problem.

• Deleted member 387850

Despite buying the track during the week, and even getting time to do some practice laps, I'm not going to be able to make this one :( Hopefully I'll get to race GT3 again soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 82 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%