RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know, in the middle of a reinstall of Windows, for some reason, every time I try to run a few laps in tonight's intended combo everything freezes and my V3 pedal motors vibrate their little hearts out until I unplug. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Tried a few things out like drivers etc but continued to bugger up, so at last minute went for a refresh. Don't use the damned thing for anything other than half a dozen sim's, so gonna put it down to flaky drivers and a Windows partition that thinks it's a Dell, which it's not, for some reason it appears that during the last update, a Dell recovery partition was created, which refuses to let me in, no matter what software I use.
So had to take the leap, :confused: at least this time it appears it's recognised it as an OEM Windows Pro machine, fingers crossed I see you in a bit.:thumbsup:

Should've done the rF2 race I guess ;) Also note to self, if you try to tweak the setup to stop the car from understeering into the corner and oversteering out of the corner, you might end up with a car that doesn't steer at all ;)

Thanks for waiting in the first race Magnus, I'd say it wasn't really needed as technically I should've been more careful, even if you did drift a bit wide there.

Thank you for the race.

lets stick to group 5 for some retro action till they introduce some balance :p
After having a go in all three cars a few days ago I can safely say there is a mismatch. It's like having a multi class in its own class.:O_o: We may have a long wait for any b o p. And as for getting it right if it's done it all which I have very little faith. And I'm going by what they have done to the GT4s. Fixing one problem and creating several others. Fix the problem with the Porsche when changing up to 3rd gear causing the car to spin out. But in doing so makes it extremely difficult to change down to second. Altered the Lotus that is no longer in the competition with the other two as it is slower and no back end grip. They've added drag to the KTM which now can't even drift behind the Porsche and can't keep up. One step forward two steps back..:cry:
So if and when they give a bit of love and attention to the GTOs it'd be well deserved. As I do believe they have fantastic potential. And sound absolutely bloody awesome.
And thank you @davew045 for your stream. Much appreciated and lovely done.:thumbsup::)

Last edited:
First I have to apologize for not showing in race two. The youngest kid got high fever :(, so I had to quit.

@Jopamir I am sorry for hitting you at the start of the race. @FeltHat was in front of me and he managed to circumvent you, but I already had too much speed and too little room and time to do anything. After hitting you we were side by side but I was not sure should I wait for you or not. I've decided not to. If I should have, than I am sorry for not waiting.

I hope all of you had a nice and interesting race as I did :)

p.s. Slowly I will master that audi to be fast :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline